(Intro) People Don't Call Me T.O.P.'s number one fan for nothing!

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

  "...and you really have to study hard if you want to become a top student-"

  "TOP?!" A sudden shout interrupted Mdm Lee's motivation speech.

  For a while, the classroom was absolutely silent as the class was trying to access the situation. The tense atmosphere was replaced with gaffaws and loud cackles of laughter. Ji Eun who was standing awkwardly after exclaiming, took a seat sheepishly. She had been taking a nap when her sensitive ears heard her beloved oppa's name, causing her to awake from her snooze so that she could catch on to whatever conversation there was about her T.O.P. oppa. It turned out to be a false alarm, the teacher was merely trying to encourage her students to study so that they could be in one of the top few positions.

  Her best friend, Clara, who was still laughing away, nudged her from the side, and tried to speak, "Oh my gosh, Ji Eun! That was so embarrassing! You and your T.O.P. Oppa!"

  Ji Eun playfully glared at her, and retorted, "People don't call me T.O.P.'s number one fan for nothing!" WIth that, the two friends spent the entire lesson giggling and joking around.

  During lunch break, Ji Eun was hopping around as she walked with Clara to the canteen.

  "And at the last part, he took off his sunglasses and stared right straight at the camera! Maximum hotness!" Ji Eun, squealing, recounted to Clara the video of TOP's performance she had watched the previous night.

  "Ji Eun!" Clara smacked her arm, "You're really unbelievable! This has been the tenth time the past hour you're talking about that same performance!"

  "I know! But Clara, isn't he just SO hot?" JI Eun said, enterring into a trance.

  To which, Clara weakly gave a thumb's up and nodded.

  "Seriously Ji Eun, you're so fortunate to have me, who will listen to all your spazzings and still tolerate you..." Clara muttered to herself.

  Ji Eun grinned absent-mindedly and hugged her friend's arm like a kid.

  Time flew by and once again, another school day had just ended. Ji Eun and Clara bade their goodbyes to each other, as if they were acting out a scene from a romantic melodrama. It was quite true, if Ji Eun could, she would let Clara stay at her house. She simply did not like being apart from her best friend. Alas, Clara's mother forbade sucha thing to happen, but which mother would not?

  With a spring in each step, Ji Eun made her way home. Still, today was a wonderful day. She was not working, and she did not have any choir practice, which only meant one thing--free time to oogle at TOP! As she neared her apartment flat, she grew cautious. Chatters could be heard coming from the apartment, but that was rather imposible. Unless...

  "Mom! Dad! You're home!" Ji Eun said, as she dashed into the house.

  Upon seeing her parents preparing to head out again with their luggages in hand, her face fell.

  "Hey girl. Sorry, we'll be going for an overseas business trip again. There's one hundred dollars on the table. Take care okay? We love you."

  Before Ji Eun could even utter a 'goodbye' or 'don't go', the spot where her parents were a second ago was empty. Ji Eun stood there rooted to the spot, dazed for a few minutes. She then went to look for the cash. Finally finding it, she threw it angrily onto the floor, and slumped dejectedly thereafter.

   Tears overflowing from her eyes, she muttered under her breath, "Don't go..."