-25-

Earning Your Wings

 

Kris was pacing back and forth in panic while Jackson was biting his nails.

Tao was looking out the window while Luhan had a migraine.

They were informed of a familiar black Mercedes found damaged in the middle of Lo Wu bridge.

Worried sick, the others in South Korea were informed and were making arrangements to arrive in Hong Kong as fast as possible.

Guan Lin was on his way with Jaehyun and Johnny.

Mark had been trying to reach Eunmi after he received news after his meeting and was headed out soon.

Lisa and Ten was going to meet everyone their from their respective areas while Taeyong flew to Hong Kong via chopper.

 

 

Once Guan Lin arrived he was a mess.

Broken.

The boy had a stream of endless tears flowing from his face as their minds came up with different situations of what happened to their dear Eunmi.

The Police had informed them that there was blood.

Eunmi.

It was Eunmi’s blood and Guan Lin’s face fell when he registered the new information and he stood their stunned.

They couldn’t claim missing persons until 24 hours had passed and that got everyone on edge.

How did this even happen?

--------------------------------

 

“So you’re saying all of them have arrived?”

“T-that’s right boss. What do we do?”

“Boss, these aren’t just kids. I looked into the files. These are the elites within the elites!”

“M-Maybe we should give her back?”

“Shut up . We’ll do no such thing. You. You stay in your position as lieutenant, make sure the chief of police doesn’t suspect you. ”

“B-But boss, one of them is a martial arts master, plus they’re friends with the blue house!”

“We’re not cowards. What can a bunch of spoiled brats do to me! Did you forget who I was?!”

The two minions gulped and shook their heads.

They were fearful of each step they took and couldn’t oppose their boss.

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

10 hours.

Eunmi was missing for 10 hours and everything was a mess.

Jaehyun was keeping tabs on the media, making sure his companies kept mum about Eunmi’s disappearance.

Ten was checking with his airlines while Lisa made phone calls.

Taeyong was on edge.

He couldn’t keep still and everyone saw the nerves oozing off of him.

In the corner, Kyungri watched the scene unfold from her, she was flown in thanks to Taeyong and she unconsciously let out a small smile.

Things were going according to plan.

Nobody had a clue to where she disappeared to, there were no traces or hints, as if it was a ghost.

Internally Kyungri was laughing.

The little cockroach is finally gone

Eunmi 0 - Kyungri 1.