-22-

Earning Your Wings

 

 

“Look..it’s not that easy”

“Yes. Yes it is”

“You’re not the one that’s actually getting their hands dirty here.”

The male looked at the girl who was now frowning and crossing her arms.

“Why not leave him and choose me?”

The girl huffed as she looked at her nails before pouting at him, “but yeobo you know why I’m with him”

“But i thought you loved me”

“I do! I just need him for a year and then we will be set! He doesn’t even notice that we’re slowly depleting him.”

The male went up to the girl and kissed her before taking her face in his hands, “what a smart girl i found. I’ll do something about that disturbance, I’ll find a way. Just for you”

She smirked at him before going in for another kiss.

-------------------------------------

“Sir. The documents you asked for..are you sure this is okay?”

“Did you make sure only the three of us know about this?”

“Yes sir. This is really troubling..”

After reading the papers his brows furrowed, “I knew something was off”

“What do we do sir?”

“For now..we can’t do much. Just make sure to keep an eye out to make sure she doesn’t do something..stupid..”

“Yes sir.”

His secretary excused himself and Ten went to look at the photo of Eunmi and their friends.

“What is this mess?”

----------------------------------------------

“Mimi!”

The doors to her office were opened as Johnny walked in excitedly with an annoyed Taeyong.

“I tried to tell him to leave you alone”

“But she loves me~”

Eunmi rolled her eyes at the duo , “what is it giant?”

Johnny kissed her cheek and plopped himself on the couch while Taeyong kissed her opposite cheek and sat on the edge.

“We came to pick you up for lunch”

“And you couldn’t call because?”

Taeyong rolled his eyes, “we knew you wouldn’t answer. I bet your phone isn’t anywhere near you."

True to his word, her phone was actually in her car.

She forgot it.

Grinning Johnny went to the girl and made her stand, “come. We must eat”

Eunmi went along with the two while laughing.

Taeyong stood a bit further from them, making sure his view was of the two and he laughed to himself.

Eunmi turned her head behind her, “TY stand next to us, you and your mother hen ways.”

He rolled her eyes playfully with a smile before catching up next to the two.


 

Lunch was just the three of them.

Lisa and Jaehyun were out of the country, Guan lin busy with school and Ten and Mark were backed up with meetings.

“So you’re telling me that you’re going to be going to Hong Kong with Jackson? For a month?”

“That’s what I said Youngho”

Johnny’s nose wrinkled as she called him by his birth name and he wailed a bit loudly, “what are we gonna do without our Mimi?”

Taeyong hit the latter, “you’re making a scene”

“It should be! Don’t you care? You’re best friend is leaving you!”

Eunmi face palmed, “oh my gosh. Youngho.. I will be back in a month! It’s not that long!”

“What would Guan Lin do?”

“He’s a grown adult. He will be fine”

“No he won’t”

“Stop being difficult giant”

Johnny started to grin playful at the girl, “come on Mimi, you’re gonna miss me”

The girl looked at the lad with a plutonic face and threw a piece of potato at him, “Whatever”

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning and the group who was in South Korea gathered around Eunmi and Jackson as they got ready to leave.

There was an exchange of hugs and kisses before Guan Lin made sure Jackson knew he had to take care of his sister.

“Make sure Jie is never alone!”

Eunmi rolled her eyes at his statement.

She was to go to Hong Kong to make sure the branch there was stabilized and growing, Jackson was headed back to his hometown and decided to leave with Eunmi.

“For the last time. I will be fine. It will go by quickly.”

“La.La. Lin is not listening~”

“Big Baby. I don't know who's worse you or that giant, Youngho."

Guan Lin and Johnny exchanged smirks at her remark before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah. Yeah. Make sure you call everyday too!"

"Do you want a photo of what I’m eating everyday too?”

“Actually..”

“Nope. we have to go now.”

The crew gave one last goodbye before seeing their two friends off.


 

A few hours later the plane landed in the terminal.

Eunmi stretched her arms up as the touched down, they exited the terminal and Eunmi noticed a familiar tower.

She smiled and saw that he hadn’t noticed their arrival.

“It’s nice to see you ge”

The male looked up from his phone, his platonic face now graced with a smile, “welcome Mi”

The male gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug before patting her head.

“I’m not a child Yi Fan Ge”

Kris chuckled at her remark before greeting Jackson who notified them that his secretary dropped off his car for him.

“Hong Kong is glad to have you here”

“Glad to be here ge”

Kris smiled at the girl and opened the door of his black Lexus LC Coupe.

“Hong Kong is in for a wild ride.”

--------------------------------------------

Hello to semi longer chapters and welcome our resident resting b*tchface, Kris Yi Fan Wu.