-17-

Earning Your Wings

 

“I’m surprised you didn’t try to escape boo”

Rolling her eyes at Johnny she threw her clutch at him as he chuckled while catching the purse with ease.

“Even if I did leave those guards would find me..”

 

The group had finally been free of the gala and were walking around enjoying the night aimlessly.

Guan Lin had his arm around her shoulders as he smiled at her, “should we go for some food?”

Kyungri looked up at the suggestion and scrunched her nose, “It’s midnight”

Lisa looked at the girl with a deadpan expression, “and?”

“I’ll gain weight!”

Lisa looked at the girl with the same expression once more, “and?”

 

Kyungri let out a frustrated sigh and stomped her feet like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum, “YEOBO! We are going home!”

Eunmi flinched at the girl’s screech and everyone just ignored the screaming girl by walking quickly.

Guan Lin gave Eunmi a disgusted look and pulled her along with him, “run before hyung groups us together with that thing”

 

The group left Taeyong to deal with Kyungri and arrived at the first parked car.

Jaehyun turned to Eunmi and kissed her cheek before getting in his car, “congratulations Noona”

Johnny, Ten and Lisa followed suit, kissing the girl goodbye and congratulating the girl.

Guan Lin went to his sister and gave her a giant hug with a bright smile, “Jie, you’re already doing well~”

“I hope so Lin”

He released her and sped off.

 

Mark looked at the girl as she watched the car leave, “you’re not alone Mimi”

Smiling Eunmi looked at Mark, “Thanks for coming Tuan”

He smiled at her and took her hand in his, placing a chaste kiss on her knuckles, “wouldn’t miss it for the world”

Shaking her head she let go of his hands and walked towards his car, “can we get real food now?”

Laughing Mark opened the door for her, “after you Mi lady~”

She played along and gave a light curtsey, “why thank you good sir”

 

As she got in the car she locked eyes with Taeyong who watched the whole scene unfold. He himself opened the door for Kyungri and just closed the door.

She gave him half a smile before looking back at Mark.

Taeyong watched as Mark’s Buggati zoomed away, closing his eyes for a brief moment and letting out the sigh he was holding in.