-15-

Earning Your Wings

 

The three were surprisingly the first ones to arrive at the restaurant.

They were lightly conversing when Ten arrived.

“Glad to see you Ten”

The latter looked at the new male and smiled, “hyung! Good to see you here in Seoul”

Ten looked over to their girl and hugged her with another smile, “and how’s our little pilot?”

Chuckling at Ten she kissed his cheek, “I’ve seen better days but what can you expect? Are you here for a while?”

Before Ten could answer the question two figures headed to their table.

“Ten Ten you’re here! It’s so good to have you back!”

 

At the sound of his “nickname” he flinched and greeted the girl with a tight smile as she came to hug him, “ah..yeah.”

Ten looked over to Johnny with a look of desparation as Johnny only shrugged and mouthed an apology.

Eunmi looked up with a small smile as Taeyong greeted the girl with a kiss on the cheek and shook Mark’s hand, “mi..Mark hyung”

Smiling to Taeyong Mark welcomed the two, “finally i get to see you TY..and this is your girlfriend?”

The said girl let out a big grin after being acknowledged by the good looking male, “and who might you be?”

Mark chuckled awkwardly as the girl was overly friendly and just nodded his head at her, “Mark. Eunmi’s best friend”

Kyungri looked at the girl with a slightly furrowed brow, “ah.. I see.. Good to see you too mi”

Eunmi only nodded her head and went back to looking at the menu.

“Are the others coming?” Taeyong asked as he pulled the chair out for Kyungri to sit.

“Jaehyun will be here shortly and my sister is out of town” Ten answered as he took a sip of water.

 

 

When Jaehyun walked in he noticed the air was..tense.

Mark and Eunmi were in their own world while Kyungri kept trying to probe the other guys and Taeyong was too busy looking at his phone with a small frown.

He noticed the head of burgundy hair and as he got closer to the table he smiled, “good to see you Mark hyung”

At the mention of his name Mark looked up to see his dimpled friend, “Jae, glad you could make it"

As Jaehyun sat down the food had arrived and Johnny began to pick up his fork,”hope you don’t mind that we already ordered”

Shrugging Jaehyun only continued to pile food on his plate.

Mark was placing meat on Eunmi’s plate while she gave him her veggies.

Taeyong looked up as the food was placed and began to pick out the carrots

“Yeobo..what are you doing? I like carrots”

With a jolt Taeyong looked at the girl to his right, “ah.yeah..i forgot”

Ten chuckled, “Mimi is the one who doesn’t like veggies”

Kyungri looked over at the girl who gave Ten a small glare, before she could answer Taeyong instantly did it for her, “she eats potatoes and spinach though”

Ten rolled his eyes while Kyungri scrunched up her nose.

Of course Taeyong would know her likes and dislikes.

**************************************

Clear skies, sun shining on her face.

Eunmi took a deep breath as she stabilized the plane.

Today was one of the few breaks she took to let her mind be at ease.

Things at the office were starting to become stressful and she just needed a breather.

 

When she noticed the landing strip she eased the plane down and landed the plane without a hitch, making her way to the hanger bay marked just for her plane.

Taking off her head gear she looked to her left at the figure with a smile, “shouldn’t you be at the office?”

“Shouldn’t you? Your guards called me worried”

Chuckling at Mark she shook her head playfully as Mark walked up to her and smoothed her furrowed brow, “you’re stressed”

“Aren’t we all?”

“It’s not getting better?”

“No..and the party is tomorrow..a-are you?”

“Yes, Mi, I’ll be there to pick you up at 6”

Smiling at the lad she just sighed, “I thought I’d be free for a little while longer..”

“You’ll be fine mi. Come, let’s go for ice cream”

Eunmi stared at the later, “Mark..it’s winter”

“And? Perfect time to get ice cream”

She chuckled and shook her head as Mark led her to his Buggati, "you're such a weirdo Tuan"