-20-

Earning Your Wings

 

Eunmi got out from under the plane as she just did a safety check.

She needed a quick escape.

Maybe a quick fly over of the ocean would help clear her mind.

Mark was in Taiwan for work and ever since her call with Johnny, which was 3 days ago.

He wouldn’t leave her alone.

He would call her every 5 minutes and she was getting annoyed.

Yeah she loved her friends and she knew they were calling out of concern but she just needed to escape.

Especially from Taeyong.

He hasn’t once contacted her since the day he yelled at her..and that hurt her.

 

Sighing as she cleaned her hands she turned to grab her gear before a voice interrupted her, “Noona”

She looked up and found Jaehyun standing there with a small smile on his face.

She gave him a small smile in return and opened her arms

Jaehyun slightly rushed to her and kissed her cheek, “I missed you noona”

She chuckled at him

“It’s not fair that we don’t get to see you. You know Johnny hyung is getting annoying”

Rolling her eyes at him, “I know..he’s been calling me every 5 minutes”

“Why don’t you hangout with us anymore?..it’s not the same without you..”

“You know why Jae.. TY and Kyungri just make me...uncomfortable..”

“What do you mean?”

 

sighing , she sat down on the sofa in her hanger and patted the spot next to her for Jaehyun to join her, which he did delightfully,

“The day of my party..I heard Kyungri in the bathroom..”

“And what happened?”

She bit her lip briefly before continuing, “She was talking to someone..a male..about how much of a spoiled brat I am and how I’m getting in the way of her and Tae”

Jaehyun's brows met as he gasped, “She has no right to do that. Noona, you’re the opposite of that. How dare she

It’s fine. I’m over that. It’s just.. When I told TY that I couldn’t be around her..and he”

“He got mad?”

Nodding at him she let him continue, “why is hyung so blind? Doesn’t he know that he’s been hurting you? Why I outta..”

Eunmi placed her hand on his fist, “don’t Jae..it’ll only make things worse..”

“But you don’t have to ignore us to noona.. That’s not fair..at least come celebrate Johnny hyung’s birthday..it would mean a lot”

“I-”

Jaehyun glared at the girl and she caved, “fine. I’ll go. Send me the details.. I’m gonna go up now”

He kissed her cheek before watching her get in the plane and gracefully took the aircraft in the air.

 

“Why doesn’t hyung see that you’re in love with him..how blind and stupid can he be..”