-19-

Earning Your Wings

 

Weeks.

It had been weeks since she last saw Taeyong.

Her friends rarely saw her too.

 

After that incident with Taeyong, Eunmi had avoided her group of friends incase she were to run into him and Kyungri.

She didn’t want to risk it.

 

She continued to busy herself with more projects and now she was on her way to Daegu to check on a branch.

Guan Lin and Mark were the only ones to really see her as she was going all around South Korea attending to business matters.

Today was no different as she sped to her next location.

 

Her phone pinged so she clicked the button on her steering wheel

“Ya!”

The shout threw her off a bit but she continued to speed.

Hearing the silence Johnny continued, “why have we not seen you?!”

“I’ve been busy giant..”

“I talked with your secretary..he said you tackled on 2 new merger projects and now you’ve been driving back and forth to different cities in one day!”

Sighing, Eunmi continued to stay silent and manuver her McClaren.

“You’re overworking yourself Mi..listen whatever happened between you and TY-”

“Nothing happened. He made his point clear. I have to go now”

Before Johnny could reply she hung up and refused to answer any calls.

 


 

At the restaurant their friends were seated together.

Minus Kyungri and Taeyong.

Johnny took a shot at calling Eunmi and luckily got through.

Taeyong and Kyungri arrived mid conversation and partially heard Johnny talking with someone on the phone, “Listen whatever happened between you and TY-”

Johnny turned and came face to face with the said individual.

He looked at him with an angry scowl before tossing his phone on the table.

“Noona hung up on you?”

Instead of answering Jaehyun’s question, Johnny marched to Taeyong who was standing there and grabbed his collar, “look at what you’ve done”

Furrowing his brows, he pushed the other roughly before straightening his shirt, “what are you talking about?”

This time Ten opened his mouth, “hyung. It’s fine if she cuts you off..but now she’s cut all of us off”

“It’s not fair hyung..w-why are you so blind?”

Sighing Taeyong looked at his friends, “what do you mean I’m blind?”

Johnny looked at him with a shocked look, “how stupid do you have to be”

Before Johnny could go up to Taeyong again, Jaehyun stopped him, “Johnny hyung. You need to calm down.”

“It’s unfair that we get the bad end of this. Why are we getting cut off for his stupid mistakes?”

“Excuse me?”

Johnny got up and walked away just as Taeyong spoke, “what is going on?”

Ten got up this time and patted him on his shoulder, “hyung, I love you, but you’re being a big pabo right now..”

Ten walked away while Jaehyun nodded and followed.

 

His friends had just walked away from him and he had no clue why.

 

Kyungri bit back her smile as she watched the scene unfold.

 

She went up to Taeyong and snuggled up to him as he let his hands fall to his side.