-2-

Earning Your Wings

 

Eunmi got into her Mclaren and drove along the highway with a bit of speed to their private beach house which was close to the  coast of the beach and switched out of her pilot’s gear into her swimsuit and grabbed her long board, heading outside to her backyard.

 

She paddled a bit farther from the sand and into the coastal waters, meditating briefly she looked out at the ocean for any waves coming her way.

 

This was her daily routine. Fly.drive.surf. Repeat.

 

The night sky took over as the sun set. She had been out in the waters for over 5 hours. Her fingers were like dried prunes, which she took as a sign to head back for some food and rest.

 

After drying herself off she grabbed her phone and looked at the messages Guan Lin left her. She giggled as she plopped on her bed for some much needed rest.

 

*****

 

 

A young male entered the building with an air of confidence that scared most of the directors that were greeting him. Walking into the elevator, his secretary rushed to him with his agenda.

"President Lee - you have a meeting scheduled at 3 with TJK holdings and a Miss Ji called to ask about lunch."

Taeyong nodded to his secretary before stepping into his office.

"Let the financial head know i want the reports to me by before 1 today."

"Yes sir and Miss Ji?"

"I will call her myself. You don’t have to worry about that"

His secretary bowed before exiting and exhaled as soon as he closed the door. Working for the ice prince of Samsung was always a roller coaster.

---------------------------------------

Okay, but the difference between these two gifs...