06 12

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

He was puzzled. What had he just overheard? Clones? Of us? Growth period? None of that made sense.

 

They had just met a few months ago. How could they have replicas? Where did those monsters come from?

 

××₰××

 

Namjoon waltzed into the room Jungkook and Hoseok was in that night. Waving some papers in his hands, he passed them to Hoseok. "Get started on them asap." He left these words and went out. Jungkook and Hoseok huddled together to read the scrawl of words Namjoon wrote. "Assassination techniques..?" Jungkook read, feeling puzzled. Hoseok's eyes widened as they read further.

 

"Bombs. Suicide mission. The final..?" Hoseok said incredulously. "Oh, man holy ," Jungkook mumbled, feeling a sense of dread. Was this what Namjoon and Seokjin came up with? Why does it seem so foreign? Hoseok shook his head and sighed. Putting the papers aside, he called Jungkook over.

 

As the night passed on, Hoseok kept teaching Jungkook mental and physical techniques used in assassination. After all, Hoseok had experience in those. He had no need to explain it, but the younger needs to polished up before the final show.

 

××₰××

 

Jimin and Taehyung were tinkering with their tools when a knock on the door resonated. It startled them out of their work induced trance, and Taehyung scrambled up to open the door. Jimin stood up and peeked, curious to see who the visitor was.

 

"Oh, hyung," Taehyung said, and Jimin chorused along. Namjoon just smiled and held up some papers. "Are you busy?" He asked, glancing at the spread of tools and parts on the table. Jimin shook his head. Namjoon took that as a yes and sat down on the chair. "You guys will operate as a team like usual, but-" Namjoon was interrupted by the two guys whooping and high-fiving.

 

"But. You would need more advanced tools than what you need and a better synchronisation. The plan would be revealed later towards the operation date." Namjoon gave his words and got up. "I've got to finish up the plans, so I can't stay for long. We'll meet up soon, and I'll come by to inform you again."

 

The night was then spent with the two guys enhancing their tools with the help of Yoongi, who was grumbling all the way about his projects being delayed because of them. Yet Yoongi had a soft fond smile as he instructed them and gave tips.

 

××₰××

 

"And I'm done," Namjoon announced as he walked into Seokjin's room. He plopped down on a bean bag and sank into it, his legs flailing a little at the sudden sink in. "Now." He said in a suggestive tone. He wiggled his eyebrows and looked over to Seokjin. Seokjin didn't reply. "What shall we do?" He got up from the beanbag and walked towards Seokjin. His hands sneakily s around Seokjin's waist.

 

There was no reply from Seokjin still. Namjoon got confused and spun the chair around. Seokjin's head fell limply on his chest. Namjoon lifted a finger and lightly pushed his head back. Seokjin's head lifted and lolled sideways. He was asleep when Namjoon also noticed the slight rise and fall of his chest.

 

Sighing, Namjoon scooped Seokjin up and carried him over to the bed. Placing him down, his fingers went up to his forehead and brushed the stray hair away. "You must be really tired, huh?" Namjoon murmured, a small smile on his face. He rubbed his eyes and felt some level of drowsiness. Settling himself onto the bed, he snuggled closer to Seokjin and draped an arm over him. Closing his eyes, he fell into a dreamless sleep.