06 01

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

"Hyung, are you ready..?! It's almost time!"

 

"Eh, give me a minute. This ain't working as I expected..! Gahh I rather be stuck commanding behind the scenes damn you!"

 

"Pass it to me, hyung. Oh, thank the heavens I have experience with the technical stuff."

 

"Thanks, Yoongi. Jungkook quit whining and beat it. We still have ample time in this."

 

"Guys, patrol at 10 o'clock. Approaching in 5 secs. I'll take them down. And Yoongi hyung, hurry up so we can have enough time to clear out."

 

"Just go, Hoseok. You nagging ain't helping me now."

 

"Where's Jimin..?"

 

"Somewhere over the rainbow~ nowhere to be seen-"

 

"Shut up, Taehyungie. You're being distracting."

 

"He's on the top floor seducing the lady boss. Moni, go shut Taehyung up."

 

"Ne, hyung. And Jungkook quit sulking. You know you are faking it."

 

"Aish...!"

 

"SHUT THE UP. My flow is being disrupted with you guys constantly chatting my ears off."

 

"You got no flow like you got no jams. Jimin, just don't."

 

"Shut your mouth up, hyung. I ain't putting up with you when I'm in this situation. And whoever is laughing in the background, stop it."

 

"It's Yoongi and Seokjin hyung."

 

"Hyungs, you want to die?"

 

"More like you will die if you don't complete this mission, Jimin."

 

"Ne, hyung."

 

"FINALLY, peace~"

 

"Shut up, Hoseok."

 

"Sorry, not sorry."