06 09

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

The sun shined through the windows, making his eyes hurt. His eyes slowly opened, and he turned to his left shielding his eyes from the piercing light. “Ah .” He cursed as he slowly sat up, a hand pressed to his head. The pain in his forehead was making him annoyed, and the glaring morning light wasn’t helping at all. He stumbled towards the bathroom and hunched over the sink with his arms grabbing the sides. He the tap, let it run. Water sloshed and hit the ceramic walls, before forming a mini tornado and disappeared into the flange. His head tilted up and his eyes blinked back at him in the mirror. He looked like a mess, his hair askew and his face looked oddly pale. He blinked again and saw a hole in his forehead. He stumbled back in shock. Am I a zombie?

 

Rubbing his eyes, he moved forward and stared at the mirror again. There was no hole. His hand reached up and touched his forehead. It was smooth to his touch, with no pain registering in his mind as he pressed the area. Where did the pain come from? Switching off the tap, he walked out of the bathroom. He saw Jimin on his bed, sleeping in a curled up position. He nudged Jimin softly, making him crack open one eye. Seeing that it was Taehyung, he turned around and went back to sleep. Taehyung nudged Jimin once again, making him lift his head up. “Stop it, I have to have this much-needed sleep. Don’t wake me up, or else.” Jimin threatened with his eyes closed and let his head fall back on the bed.

 

This is so weird.