After: 09 03

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

Namjoon sat down, his legs losing energy. He had just received news on Jungkook dying. He could remember all the times, albeit short and sudden, with him.

 

"Hyung, promise me you'll keep me awake when I'm drifting off."

 

Those words he suddenly said that one day, shocked Namjoon. It was as if he knew this was the end, and he had no longer wanted to resist what came his way. Namjoon didn't reply but mutely sealed the promise with a splash of water in Jungkook's face. He buried his face in his hands. He can't cry. He let Jungkook die. No, he promised that blonde hair guy years ago.

 

He didn't keep his promise. . Arms s around his torso, alerting his arrival. The smell of a vague lily scented perfume attacked his nostrils. Seokjin. Namjoon whirled around and grabbed Seokjin's shoulders. "You said he won't die!" he screamed, grief echoing loudly in his tone. Seokjin sat down and patted Namjoon's back. "Dear, he couldn't make it. It wasn't me breaking the promise we had."

 

Namjoon looked up and stared into Seokjin's eyes. "Tell me that again," he whispered, barely audible. I need to see for myself. I need myself to be convinced. Seokjin repeated what he said. What Namjoon expected wasn't met, but what he saw scared him. His eyes were terrifying, a bleak black and they contained no trace of the emotions he saw in his Seokjin. He felt like he was seeing the demon. He was silent, trying to comprehend that his lover, was not a ing human. Had he sinned too deep? Is he now paying for his sins?

 

"Oh, so you know now." Seokjin chuckled when he saw Namjoon's stricken expression on his face. "Too bad, but it's too late." Seokjin's hand came down and struck his neck, slicing Namjoon's head cleanly off its pedestal. But before his eyes closed for the final time, Namjoon could swear he didn't see Seokjin but Yoongi's blank face. What the hell?