06 02

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

The news flickered on and off as static ran through the screens. Impatient, Seokjin knocked the screen's sides and it stabled. "And now we'll be reporting an urgent news. Recently, there is a group of reportedly 7 teenagers fighting for a cause of world peace and freedom in everything." Seokjin smirked.

 

"To display why they have been supporting their cause, they have bombed a building and left a ring of fire burning as their mark, supposedly." The screen flashed to show a building, charred and blackened by the raging fire. Ashes were flying around, floating in the breeze. Up ahead there was a circle of fire, blazing brightly as firefighters tried to extinguish it. Seokjin chuckled. "This ain't extinguishable, mates." he breathed, watching the circle of ring blaze on in the screen in amusement.

 

A knock resonated, making Seokjin turn around. He saw Yoongi enter, and he switched off the screen. Yoongi stood and waited for Seokjin. "What are you doing in my room?" Yoongi asked, his hands folding over his chest. He gave Seokjin a scathing look. Seokjin just waved his hand dismissively and vaguely murmured, "Nothing."

 

Yoongi moved aside as Seokjin walked out of the room. "Hey, what's next?" Seokjin stopped and threw a question to Suga. "I don't know, hyung." Yoongi shrugged. "Min Yoongi, you tease." Seokjin laughed and slapped Suga's arm but Suga looked back blankly. Seokjin's laughs died and he turned serious, exchanging looks with his intense stare. Suga stared back, and he just turned away and walked to the door, pushing it close and also nudging Seokjin out.

 

The door closed with a bang, somehow confirming Seokjin's suspicions. Seokjin facepalmed his expression that of exasperation. "Goodness, this is sure wow." Seokjin scoffed in disbelief. "I got to go find Namjoon." He stalked away in a huff and began his search for Namjoon. Jimin and Taehyung, who just entered through the door, stopped short when they saw Seokjin rushing by. Looking at each other, they shrugged and continued their way in.