After: 12 05

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

Jimin let loose a scream, echoing and bouncing off the walls. It was enough to let those hearing feel the overwhelming pity and sympathy. His tears came down harder than before, and he felt they hurt more than ever. Like little stones hitting down in his face, they brought jolts and jolts of pain. The pain was horrendous, but the grief kept him awake. He can't lose sight of Seokjin, he needs to see him feel a tad better.

 

Why didn't he save him? Why did he give up?

 

××₰××

 

Sirens flooded the neighbourhood. The paramedics hopped out of the ambulance and rushed to the alley. They quickly stepped over the bodies and saw Jimin cradling Seokjin, his lips moving like he's silently chanting some message. They reached him and quickly took Seokjin's pulse. "11 30. Patient dead, when we reached." One paramedic quickly rushed down to grab a body bag. The other was trying to pry Seokjin off Jimin, but one hiss from Jimin sent him reeling back in fear.

 

Those eyes looked murderous yet dull with grief, he thought. He made a quick decision and went to Jimin. He uttered an apology and brought his hand down to render Jimin unconscious. They brought Jimin to the hospital and treated his injuries.

 

When he woke to, a doctor rushed over. "Sir, please don't move. We need you to go through some check-ups. We're suspecting you're suffering from PTSD-" Jimin glared at her. "Shut up. Bring me to Seokjin." The doctor was confused. "The one who came here with me!" Jimin was getting impatient, swinging his legs down off the bed. "But sir-" she protested.

 

"Bring me to Seokjin," he muttered again, making her shut up. "The morgue, sir. He's in there," she whispered, flinching as if waiting for him to explode. Jimin just walked off, shuffling down the hallways to find Seokjin. He barged into the morgue and found Seokjin, all cleaned up, on the table. A nurse behind was telling him to leave, but he ignored and told them he was collecting this body for burial.

 

They gave him a gurney and brought him to a meadow filled with flowers. Jimin bowed in thanks and wheeled Seokjin to the middle, apologising when the wheels hit something hard that made Seokjin's lifeless body arch up. With a grunt, Jimin hauled Seokjin off and dragged him to their favourite spot. Setting Seokjin on the position he likes, Jimin circled his arms around Seokjin. "Hyung, do you remember.."

 

He talked of all their times. He laughed, he cried, he smiled, he got angry, he got irritated. But, Seokjin couldn't hear him and appease him. Jimin never felt so lonely than ever. It was so frustrating, to not hear Seokjin's snarky yet amusing replies.

 

He looked up at the sky and saw grey clouds. "Are you going to cry for me? I've got no more energy too." he faintly smiled. As if on cue, rain started dripping on their skins, trickling down to the ground.

 

In the rapidly growing rain, Jimin cradled Seokjin and hummed.

 

 

And every night I just dream this dream of you

You're wearing that same old silly smile,

Decked out in pink clothes and no less,

And calling out the same name over and over again,

And it's me>

 

"Jimin ah, don't cry." the faint whisper of Seokjin in Jimin's ears made him tighten his hug around Seokjin, closing his eyes. If he could just imagine him here right now, scolding him for being soaked in the rain…