06 10

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

The seven were gathered back in the living room a few days later. The television was switched on, its noise creating a low hum. But no one was watching it, save for Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin and Namjoon were huddled together, asleep on the couch. Hoseok and Yoongi were deep in discussion and Seokjin was staring at them. The silence was comfortable, yet Seokjin felt a sense of dread.

 

He was afraid they would know. He was scared on how they'll react. It was only him and Yoongi knowing the entire background operations, with Namjoon knowing bits and pieces due to their accidental slips of the tongue. Why did he not tell them beforehand when they agreed to join this death mission?

 

This was definitely forbidden military and technology information that he could not leak. Ever since he decided to steal those from the bases and bring it to Yoongi, he was walking on a tightrope. On one hand he wanted to reveal it all which would lift some weight off his mind, but on the other hand getting them involved would place them in further jeopardy. They were in a dangerous place as of now, and they do not need to tread even deeper waters because of him.

 

Seokjin looked around and observed them, looking for signs. Signs of suspicion. He did not need those now, and those that are found needed to be erased. Yoongi threw him an odd look, which made him shake his head. Nothing's up, I was just worried. He sent this message along to Yoongi's phone.

 

Taehyung was puzzled. Very puzzled. Why did he feel like he died before? What he last remembered was.. Nothing. It was so fuzzy and it hurt like hell when he tried to recall. There seemed to be a chunk of his memory lost. But the others didn't have it. He looked over to Seokjin, who was perched on the couch. He was in deep thought, his face blank.

 

Should I ask hyung?