02 26

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

"Hello!" I waved enthusiastically to her. We're still friends. She smiled up at me, making my heart skip a beat. Stop it, you know what you're here for. Don't stray.

 

"It's been a long time, eh Yoongi?" she said, a wistful look on her face. I nodded, not trusting that I could speak without flaring up. "So, why not let's have a night out?" she said, a seductive look in her eyes. Well, this is making my job easier.

 

It turns out she was having trouble with her marriage. Fickle . We both ended up in the bed, with her intoxicated and me still sober. She grinded against me, whimpering for a touch. I just felt disgusted but complied. Just as she was about to reach her high, I smirked. "Arch your back, baby." I pretended to slur, remembering to place a lustful look in my eyes. She did so willingly, mewling for me to hurry up when I stopped. I smiled wide, a sinister grin I thought I could never muster. I snapped her like a twig. She fell limply back onto the bed as I climbed off her. I placed her neatly on her bed and pulled the blankets over.

 

This ain't enough. I fished for my knife and stabbed down at her heart. Smearing her blood on her hands, I positioned her fingers grabbed around the hilt. Another suicide case to hit the news.

 

Dusting my hands, I just faintly smiled and walked out of the door. "Sweet dreams." I chuckled as I went down the hallway, in search for my next target.