After: 12 06

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

"What's your most beautiful moment in life?" Jimin asked, tilting his head to see Seokjin. He was looking back at Jimin and he smiled. "You," he said, reaching his hands out to touch Jimin's nose. Jimin smiled in return. "But hyung, there should be more right?"

 

Seokjin shook his head. "Nothing else worth that title." he shrugged, turning back to the game he paused. Jimin groaned. "That's so lame," he grumbled. His lips formed a pout as he sulked. Seokjin wasn't paying attention though since he was engrossed in his game.

 

Seokjin sensed something off when he didn't hear the chatter of the usually talkative younger. He switched off his phone and looked at Jimin. As expected, that adorable kid was having one of his tantrums. "Jimin ah," Seokjin said, trying to start a conversation. Jimin huffed and turned his back to him. Seokjin couldn't help but chuckle at his antics. He laughed till he started guffawing.

 

"Ah, why?" Jimin couldn't stop himself from asking. "You, puah ha ha ha ha!" Seokjin couldn't stop laughing. Jimin's eyes narrowed as he started poking Seokjin's shoulder. "Why. Are. You. Laughing." With each poke, he voiced his question. "Ah ah, the pain!" Seokjin cried out, his face distorting into agony.

 

Jimin's anger dissipated as worry replaced them. "Where?" he asked, concern lacing his tone. Seokjin cheekily smiled and pointed to his heart. "You hurt me," he explained, pouting. Jimin scoffed and moved away, making the older whine.

 

"Jimin~" he whined, taking one of Jimin's arms and swinging them back and forth. Jimin ignored him. "You know, this is why I said you're my most beautiful moment in life." Seokjin's words made Jimin direct his attention to the older. Seokjin smiled when he achieved his aim. "Because with you," his arms shot out and pinched Jimin's cheeks. "Life's never boring. Complete, even." Jimin's ears turned red after hearing this.

 

"And because," Seokjin added, not done with his monologue. "You're the most beautiful being that landed in my life and I can't believe how blessed I am." Seokjin's lips found Jimin's as they tangled in a harmony, arms wrapped around one another. Cherry blossoms flooded Jimin's senses while lilies overwhelmed Seokjin. Such innocence, they thought as their lips moved in sync. They never wanted to break contact, not willing to let this kiss end.