06 03

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

"Whoa, easy there tiger." Jimin moved aside and walked towards her in a laterigrade manner. He inched up to her slowly, cautious of her mood. She had stormed in with a fiery temper and it just made Jimin's task harder. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. In front of her was a woman on full on ranting mood, and he seriously had no idea what to do. This was also getting on his nerves because he didn't want to ask for help too.

 

"Just ask already." A voice in his ear spoke, making him jump in surprise. He had forgotten the another with him, though in voice. He pretended to scratch his head and slipped out when she was not noticing. He speed-walked to the toilet and rushed into a cubicle, closing the door firmly. Holding a phone up to his ear, he softly hissed. "Can't you just keep quiet? I was about to get the situation under control!"

 

A scoff came, and laughter came from the other side. "Under control..? Indeed, sire." The sarcasm flooded in, making Jimin flinch. Jimin ripped out his earpiece in annoyance, huffing. A while later, his phone rang. Glancing at the phone, he switched his phone off. He exited the toilet and went back to the office. "Time to perform."

 

He walked in, expecting her to be ranting still. Instead, she was sitting in her chair, calmly sipping on something from her cup. "Jimin dear," she cooed. It made Jimin cringe internally. Is she bipolar or what? "Did I scare you..?" she said in a sweet voice. Jimin shook his head. "What happened?" he softly said as he walked towards her. Her nostrils slightly flared and Jimin was about to take a step back, sensing the slight danger.

 

"Complications," she replied monotonously, waving her head in dismissal. She directed her gaze to Jimin, who was fidgeting. "Why are you here?" she questioned, her eyebrows raising.

 

"I wanted to waltz in and take you out for dinner, but it seems like it ain't happening," Jimin said, adding a sad tone to his words at the end. She raised her eyebrow. "Oh is that so?" she replied in a snarky tone. Turning to her table, she sat down and began flipping through the documents.

 

"I know you're busy, but darling come with me?" he pleaded, moving to her side and grabbing her hand which he swung back and forth. She continued ignoring him, even flicking his hand away. Jimin pouted. "Babe.." he whined, injecting some aegyo in his voice. She finally looked up, but she was just grabbing a file from beside him on the table. Jimin huffed and raked his hand through his hair. What can I do…

 

"Fine." He gave up and threw a tantrum, all in pretence. "I'll go and you'll never see me again." He added a slouch in his posture as he stared at her, before turning and walking towards the door. As he walked closer and closer, he began counting down. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..

 

He felt his wrist being held back. He grinned internally before turning back to feign surprise. She had fallen into the trap hook, line and sinker. her lips, she asked. "What do you have in store for me?" Jimin eyed her seductively, his finger slowly pointing down to direct her gaze to his manhood.

 

"This," he whispered, his eyes raking boldly down her body. "And I want you." he grabbed her hand and yanked her towards him. She collided against his chest, and his fingers were quick to trace her lips once she looked up. "So, deal? At your place?" he tilted his head, waiting for her reply. "Babe, I can bring you higher than you've ever been." He purred, her hair tenderly.

 

××₰××

 

“Oh my goodness someone please cover Jungkook’s eyes and ears!”

 

“But hyung I ain’t that young to-“

 

“NO BUTS. SOMEONE DO IT OR EVERYONE GETS SOMETHING FROM ME.”

 

“A ?”

 

“Shut up Min Yoongi. You aren’t helping here?”

 

“Well, babes. I love you..?”

 

“Not you too Kim Namjoon.”

 

“Aw, I love ya, babe.”