03 07

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

Yoongi gasped, his hands clenching up. Pain bloomed in various parts, making him groan in pain. He cracked open his eyes, feeling the glare of bright lights burning his eyelids. His hands tried to push him up but it buckled beneath the pain exploding in his chest and further from his arms. He slumped back on the bed, breathing hard.

 

Just then, Hoseok came in. He was balancing some ointments and bandages in his hands. Quickly setting them on the bedside table, he looked over to Yoongi. Yoongi's brown orbs stared back, momentarily scaring Hoseok. He unconsciously let out a scream and jumped back in fright. "Are you trying to scare me?" he asked, a hand placed over his heart.

 

"Who… Are.. You.." Yoongi gasped, barely able to voice out the words. Hoseok turned away to take the bandages and opened the ointments. He took one of Yoongi's hands and was going to unwrap the bandages when he felt a weak grip on his hand. "Who... Are.. You.." Yoongi asked again, feeling the pain in his chest worsened as he enunciated the words louder this time. "Just someone who found you almost dead in an alley, all beat up. Now let me nurse you back to health. Don't worry, I'm not anyone bad." Hoseok softly said, taking Yoongi's grip off and patting it reassuringly.