08 31

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

He sat on the chair, in a slouching position. He watched him curled up on the floor. He was bleeding almost everywhere, colouring his milky white skin red. The smell of copper lingered in the air, dried blood stains were found littered around the room.

 

He has a chain on his left leg. His face was bruised and bloody, no longer reminiscent of the beautiful boy they brought in months ago. He was a haggard mess, a desperate excuse of an experiment. He couldn't speak anymore as fear ruled over his mind, making him irrational in speech. He was in a constant torrent of pain, with the air unleashing more pain on his open and rotting wounds. His sensory system was in override due to the overwhelming pain, but he fought to stay wide awake. He needed to see someone. He can't die just yet.

 

He was suddenly carried up and thrown on the bed. Another wave of pain came, and he couldn't help but whimper. Splash. The water hit his body, forcing the pain to intensify a thousand-fold which woke him from passing out.

 

"I'm sorry kid, all I can do is only this." He was deeply grateful towards Namjoon. He remembered himself asking if Namjoon could kindly keep him from passing out. The guard had initially disagreed, but somehow Jungkook had managed to convince him. How, was the question Jungkook would ask but get no answer since there was no answer on Namjoon’s side.

 

He had a million questions in his mind ever since he was here. So many whys, none answered. He needs to survive this ordeal, to wait for him to come so he could get all his questions answered.