Epilogue

Ethereal Deaths II | BTS *reupload

Yoongi was walking the streets, feeling the wind slapping him straight on. It was like Seokjin nagging at him. Yoongi smiled. That hyung.. Seriously. He could just carry Yoongi's last wish well enough.

 

Granted, everything had returned back to normal and went along its merry way without Yoongi’s existence. Still, Seokjin made Yoongi a grim reaper. , of all things Seokjin could just do. He wanted reincarnation damn it.

 

He could softly hear Seokjin chanting "No!" in his mind. Ahh, this is driving him crazy. "Yah Seokjin hyung!" Yoongi screamed up into the skies. "Yes sugar?" a familiar voice behind him made him jump back in fright. Seokjin smiled at his reaction. Yoongi gave him a look.

 

"Oh, finally you answered?" Seokjin sarcastically quipped, mimicking Yoongi's voice. "I was busy, damn it. I managed to escape today." he cheekily smiled and replied as his hand materialised a tea tray with plates of snacks with a swish of fingers. He offered it to Yoongi, who poured himself a cup of tea and gulped it down. "Why don't you let me reincarnate?"

 

Seokjin made a noise, expressing his annoyance. "Stop asking me that. I've already said, it's fate." He emphasised on the last word, lightly knocking the side of Yoongi's head. "Get it in, grim reaper."

 

"But why of all things, a grim reaper?" Yoongi whined. Seokjin shrugged. He just continued munching on the cookies as he strolled down the lane. Yoongi tried to keep up to Seokjin's pace but he just sped up, leaving Yoongi behind. Yoongi ruffled his hair in frustration and stopped. He only heard Seokjin's laughter echoing in his ears.

 

Just then, a black envelope appeared in his hands. Yoongi sighed and prepared to teleport. "Time to work.." he mumbled, cracking his knuckles.

 

××₰××

 

Yoongi was waiting for Seokjin's touch, when he heard Seokjin mumbled, "How did he know?" followed by a few weird noises. Seokjin's hands then fell on Yoongi's forehead and he began saying some words. He felt himself disappearing, and he slowly smiled. Finally.

 

Yoongi opened his eyes a while later and found himself on the same bed. "What.," he muttered when suddenly Seokjin popped into his vision. He let out a little scream, causing Seokjin to laugh. "Why am I still here?" he asked, panicking a little. "I did the thing you asked," Seokjin said.

 

"Then why am I still here? Aren't I set for the route of reincarnation?" he asked, confusion lacing his tone. "What reincarnation?" Seokjin feigned ignorance as he took a plate and continued eating the snacks placed on them. Yoongi just glared at Seokjin in reply. "You're a grim reaper now, friend," Seokjin quickly mumbled while he chewed on the snacks. Yoongi let out a frustrated sound as he threw himself back on the bed. He was chanting "This ain't real, I'm being trolled." over and over again.

 

Seokjin reached himself out and stared into Yoongi's eyes. “It is real.” Yoongi's following scream got him chortling in amusement. Seokjin just watched as the younger began cursing under his breath.