Special Wedding Chapter

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

"Are you ready, princess?" Sunggyu oppa asked me.

 

I took a deep breath, "Always, Sunggyu oppa." I stood up and took his hand.

 

He smiled, his eyes disappearing, "Beautiful as always, princess, so glad Sungjong went dress shopping with you instead of the rest of us." Sunggyu said, giving a nod of approval.

 

"I know, plus I would have never found this dress without him. Miracle worker, Sungjong." I smiled at him.

 

Everything was perfect actually, Sungjong helped me pick the dress and did my makeup.

 

The other boys went tux shopping with Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol and Sunggyu conspired together to create the setting, but honestly it was Sunggyu oppa ordering Sungyeol oppa around.

 

And now here we were, the 10 of us, I invited Chunji and his girl, at my wedding to Myungsoo.

 

I wasn't surprised when Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol said that they were all Myungsoo's best men.

 

Sungjong offered to be my man of honor, while Sunggyu oppa asked to walk me down the aisle.

 

We had approached the garden and it was only one more step until Myungsoo could see him.

 

Sungjong made sure we went very traditional and Myungsoo never saw me or the dress in my mind or his, until today.

 

"Ready?" Sunggyu turned to me.

 

I nodded and we slowly walked through the archway and down the short aisle we had.

 

I watched as Myungsoo had to keep his jaw from dropping, I heard Sunggyu chuckle at my side.

 

"He's very impressed." Sunggyu whispered to me.

 

"I know he is. His mind is completely blank for once." I said teasingly.

 

We reached the altar and Sunggyu gave me to Myungsoo.

 

"She was always yours," He had said as he gave my hand to Myungsoo and stood behind Sungjong.

 

"We all here to witness the holy matrimony of Kim Myungsoo and Lee Mi Young....." the priest started.

 

Even though we had shortened the vows as much as possible, he still had to go through the formalities.

 

It was only the 10 of us, there wasn't much to show.. This wedding was just for my selfish needs.

 

"Do you, Lee Mi Young, take Kim Myungsoo, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, through sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked me.

 

"I do."

 

"And do you Kim Myungsoo, take Lee Mi Young, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, through sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

 

"I do." He smiled at me as we slipped our bands on our fingers.

 

"Then, with all the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

 

Myungsoo smirked and I knew this was not going to be an ordinary kiss.

 

But really, it never was.

 

He pulled me close, his hand around the back of my neck, and he kissed me deeply.

 

His tongue forcibly opening my lips, allowing him entrance. I felt my knees grow weak and Myungsoo wrapped his other arm around my waist.

 

I heard a bunch of hoots and a bunch of boos around us but I didn't really care.

 

I knew I had to pull away though, for the sake of leaving the altar, since I no longer needed to breathe as often as before.

 

"Later." Myungsoo whispered in my ear, as we read each other's thoughts.

 

I nodded slowly and we walked out of the garden together with the other oppas following behind.

 

Finally, I had my wedding with the one I loved, Myungsoo oppa.

 

And now I was officially Mrs. Kim Myungsoo forever. I turned to Myungsoo and he smiled at me.

 

Forever would be enough.

 

Author's Note:

Special Wedding Chapter which I posted but it got lost in the AFF breakdown :D

Hope you like it~!