You Will Forgive Me.

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

 
{Mi Young}
Class just kept dragging on and on. We even went into world history..
 
Mi Young.. You could teach this class.. Myungsoo said.
 
I know.. So boring.. I pouted again.
 
Yah.. Stop pouting in class. Are you trying to get me in trouble?
 
What do you mean, Myungsoo-ah??
 
Really now, Mi Young-ah? Don't act innocent..
 
Neh, Arasseo.. I turned to Sungyeol and Sungjong. Both of them were falling asleep as well.
 
So boring right? I sent.
 
The two of them awoke, startled. They met my eyes and smiled.
 
Neh, just a little.. We already know what happened in this history.. Sungyeol said.
 
At least it's almost lunch.. Just five more minutes. I smiled at them.
 
And faced the front again.
 
Yah, making me jealous.. Myungsoo glared into my back.
 
I'm sorry, Myungsoo-ah.. But I wanted to make sure they were okay. Besides, I still haven't forgiven you for earlier... I said.
 
You will, Mi Young-ah.. I promise you will.. His low husky voice was back.
 
*Ring ding dong*
 
"You're dismissed for lunch." the teacher said.
 
"Mi Young-ah, what are---" Chunji stopped when Myungsoo took my wrist and dragged me out of the room.
 
I smiled weakly, waving bye to Chunji.
 
"You will forgive me." Myungsoo said lowly, grazing his lips along my jawline and over my neck.
 
"We'll see about that.." my voice almost wavered when he brushed a spot on my neck but I kept control.
 
"Hmm.. Yes we will..." he continued to lightly run his lips over my neck. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mi Young-ah?"
 
I really did, the way his lips tickled me, made me want to give in. But I wanted to win..
 
I shook my head gently.
 
"Really, Mi Young-ah. I know you want to kiss me.. Don't you miss it?" his low voice tempting me some more.
 
I shook my head again.
 
"Hmm.. Maybe I should try harder.." he said, moving his lips across mine slowly. Not touching them for longer than a second. He pulled his lips away but he leaned his forehead against mine.
 
"Are you sure you won't forgive me, Mi Young-ah?" Myungsoo brought his lips as close to mine without touching.
 
Oh, what the heck, this boy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips against his.
 
I felt him smirk against my lips but he pulled me closer. He s his tongue into my mouth and we fought for dominance. But he won, like he did every time.
 
I felt like my lips would get swollen from how he always kissed me so intensely.
 
The need to breathe became imminent and I pulled away. He moved down to my neck and brushed that spot again. I squirmed in his arms but he kept me still.
 
He bit and the skin there and I knew it would leave a mark. 
 
He came back up and kissed my lips once. "I knew you would forgive me." and he grinned at me.
 
"Yah, it's only because.." I tried to think of a better excuse but he saw the lame excuse in my head and laughed.
 
"I know my kisses are mind blowing." he said cockily.
 
"You know what, I don't want to forgive you anymore." I pouted, walking away.
 
Myungsoo just chuckled and grabbed my wrist, "Mi Young-ah.. I was only kidding.." and I was in his arms again as he kissed me once more, not letting me pull away until I had to breathe.
 
"Myungsoo-ah.. Let's go.. I need food.." I said, taking his hand and going to the cafeteria.
 
{Chunji}
"So it was like that, huh?" I glared at them.
 
The couple-y actions and how he kissed her like he needed her. Like without her he couldn't breathe.
 
I needed her like that, I was always here for her. At her side. 
 
Helping her through everything. Making sure she got to school safely.
 
That she doesn't get in trouble when she sleeps in class.
 
When she needs help with homework.
 
When she was scared to be in her house by herself.
 
I was there. It was all me.
 
And she never noticed me. He is a brand new kid and she goes to him.
 
And kisses him like that. And does things like that with him.
 
Who was he? What did he have that I didn't?
 
"Dear Child, I can help you. I can help you get her back..." I heard a voice behind me say.
 
"How can you help me?" I asked into the shadows.
 
"Just trust me. I can help you. Let's start with an agreement..." it said.
 
Author's Note:
I swear my writing is only like this^
with infinite..... ><;
anyway...
yeah~~~ okay done rambling.
i think it speaks for itself anyway.