Memories From The Past

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

I felt my body give out on me and I out. But that's when my mind won over my body.

 

I slowly had to sift through the memories, putting them together through the different lifetimes.

 

From the Victorian times to the present, I went through all my memories. I saw different versions of myself.

 

But they were all the same, my name was Mi Young. But I just had different clothes on.

 

One particular lifetime stood out for me..

 

It was the ballroom dancing memory. I was wearing a deep blue ball gown and I had meet all these people with my parents. I was a princess, I even met this man called Hyunmin. I didn't like him, he looked at me funny.

 

I found out who I danced with, it was Myungsoo. He smiled as he spun me around and everyone else in the room disappeared.

 

I saw everything we did together, with all of them. My protective brothers. Myungsoo was the one I was with in the falling snow.

 

I loved him, I never told him. I couldn't, I wasn't allowed to be with him. My mom and dad tolerated us playing together, but they had different plans for me. I was to marry Hyunmin. Which I didn't want, and neither did the boys.

 

That day we were in the falling snow was the last day we were allowed to play together. After that, I had to forget them. But I never told him that I loved him. Instead I said that my parents wanted me to marry Hyunmin, and he got mad thinking I didn't want to fight it.

 

If I did fight it, then my parents would have sent them away... Far away... From me.. And I couldn't handle that, at least this way I would have been able to see him, see them everyday.

 

Then, they went missing.. And I had to save them but I failed. Sunggyu oppa hurt me and I died. That's when my reincarnation started.

 

I also realized that voice from my dream of fighting Sunggyu, it wasn't a random person... It was my own.. Like my past lives telling me that. To warn me. Or something.

 

With everything organized together, I felt this need to wake up. So I opened my heavy eyelids, to find myself on my bed. In my apartment.

 

Something heavy was in my hand and I looked to see Myungsoo at my side, his head down.

 

"Myungsoo-ah?" I said softly.

 

He lifted his head up, blinking his eyes, "Mi Young-ah! Finally!" he pulled me in for a tight hug.

 

"Myungsoo-ah.. I know everything..." I told him, looking at him directly after I pulled away.

 

Author's Note:

i have a cinderella complex..

AND a returning memory thing~~ XD

oh goshh.. i'm so weird.

ANYWAY.. I just love writing Myungsoo and Mi Young.

But for those that supported Sunggyu~~

I started my other Infinite fic ;D

check it out~~ it's my take on Paradise~