Saving Sunggyu

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Sunggyu}

She dodged it easily again, I was always proud of her when she did.

 

She never had any self-defense training when she came here so it was a miracle she could fight us off like she has been. I knew punch after punch I couldn't stop.

 

My body wasn't mine to control anymore. It belonged to the Devil.

 

"I'm here for you, but I know you can't control your actions." she said. 

 

"What do you mean, you know?" this was the first time she knew why I was fighting her before I told her.

 

"Because I had this dream about it," she ducked from my right hook. "We were fighting like this." she ducked again and took a step back. "And you told me why you couldn't control yourself." she explained.

 

"Oh.." I threw another punch, "I see."

 

"Yup." she was curt, busy avoiding my arms, my arms that weren't quite used to hand to hand combat. They weren't as skilled as Howon or Woohyun.

 

"Finally..." she said.

 

Finally what? She pressed her lips against mine, stopping my arms, freeing me from the Devil's control.

 

{Mi Young}

I saw the opening I saw in my dream and I took it.

 

When I did, it felt like something broke. Like a glass orb shattered in my head, releasing my memories.

 

I cried out in pain, pulling away from Sunggyu. "Mi Young-ah.. It's okay." he rubbed my back soothingly.

 

"Why does it hurt?" I whined, the pain slowly subsiding a bit.

 

"Because your mind is never supposed to see your past lives' memories in your current life." he told me.

 

"Have I ever gotten my past memories before?" I asked him, finally able to open my eyes without being in pain.

 

He wouldn't answer me, so I searched his small eyes, the red still burning brightly. The answer would bring me pain, that's why he didn't want to tell me.

 

"Please tell me, have I ever gotten my past memories back before?" I asked once more.

 

"Never. Not once has it happened before." he said.

 

"So, every time I came here. I fought you all with no experience?" I questioned.

 

"Yes, you had to relearn your defense techniques for each brother." he said.

 

"Oh.. I see.. Well I remember a time when I wore dresses and I found this house to rescue you all... But Sungyeol killed me." I told him, learning from what I gained just now.

 

"I remember... I'm sorry that happened.. I tried to stop it but you didn't move in time." he apologized.

 

"I know it wasn't any of your guy's choice and now I have my past coming back. Let's go." I took his hand and led him down the hallway some more to go find Howon.

 

He was next.

 

Author's Note:

Update~

So far.. Sunggyu: 2

Myungsoo: 1

HMMMMMMM.....