Doodles

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

"Mi Young-ah, Gwenchana?" Chunji asked me as I slid into my seat next to him.

 

"I'm fine, Chunji-ah. Don't worry." I smiled weakly at him, my head hurting from all this new information. If only I could write it down.

 

{Chunji}

Mi Young looked stressed lately, but I didn't know why. She didn't confide in me anymore..

 

But it was okay.

 

I would support her and love her quietly as I always have, all these years.

 

{Mi Young}

Ughh.. My head hurt, but it was a weird pain. Like something was trying to push through. But it couldn't, but it still pushed hard against this wall.. 

 

I started to doodle on my paper, if just to distract myself from the pain.

 

"Mi Young-ah? That's a nice looking sword." Chunji said.

 

"Bwoh?" I fell out on my daze and looked down at my drawing. It was the sword that Sungyeol had in my dream. Red swirls and black flames ran up and down the blade. The hilt, black like it was burnt but it wouldn't fall apart in his hands. Thin and sleek, it was more like a katana than a medieval sword. 

 

"Thanks, Chunji." I muttered, before the pain came back.

 

"Did you just make it up?" he asked me, not to be annoying just curious. But with the pain, it was starting to get irritating.

 

"No, I saw it somewhere before." I couldn't stop the venom from entering my voice.

 

"Ohh.." Chunji quietly sat away. Ugh.. I made him sad..

 

"Chunji-ah, I'm sorry. It's just I have this really bad headache right now.. And doodling or doing something that doesn't require me to think, makes it hurt less." I quickly explained while apologizing.

 

"It's fine, Mi Young-ah. Don't worry about it." Chunji smiled at me.

 

"Arasseo." and I went back to doodling.

 

I never really paid attention to what I was drawing but I knew it would end up being the others' weapons.

Slowly, two daggers formed on the paper. They were black in color this time, it didn't shine in the light in my dream at all. In a way, I thought it looked like a pitchfork with a really long middle. The blades had red flames and swirls running up and down them as well. [Imagine a variant of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Raphael's weapons please]

 

I continued just to be free of the dreams, the thoughts, the stares. Sunggyu's staff appeared on my paper, it was a simple wooden stick, but it had the same black flames and red swirls. But this staff had something extra on it. At one end, there was tiny arrows pointing to the end. When I looked over at my other doodles, I noticed there were little things that were different too. Sungyeol's hilt had splatter on it in white. Sungjong's daggers had maknae etched into the blade near the hilt.

 

After drawing those three weapons, I noticed that my head stopped hurting. Finally, I was free to my own thoughts. I quickly put the drawings into my bag, they would go in my dream diary later and started to focus in class.

 

Author's Note:

For the extra stuff on their weapons..

i took ideas from their tattoos in be mine XD

but yeahh.. i hope all of you like this so far<3

please comment! please don't be silent readers! :D