Intuition

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Myungsoo}

Well, Chunji definitely saw everything. So now he knows and won't bother trying to take Mi Young away from me.

 

"Myungsoo-ah? What are you thinking about?" Mi Young asked me.

 

"You, Mi Young-ah." I kissed her cheek. "I'm thinking about how I want to kiss you again." I whispered in her ear.

 

I enjoyed seeing the shivers run down her spine.

 

"Myungsoo-ah.. Not in the cafeteria.." she said.

 

Why is he with her? I'm so much prettier than her. I heard someone's thought.

 

I searched the room and found the source it was a random girl that was in our class. Who was she to think that Mi Young wasn't pretty?

 

Mi Young is the most beautiful person in existence. How dare she even think to compare herself to my Mi Young.

 

Myungsoo-ah.. Calm down.. She's just a fan girl. They all think like that way.. I heard Mi Young say.

 

But she said you weren't pretty... 

 

I know but that's her opinion. Your opinion is the only one that matters right? She smiled at me.

 

"Neh, you're right." I curled her bangs behind her ear.

 

I could hear that random girl scream in jealousy.

 

Well just wait and see...

 

I cupped Mi Young's cheek and pressed my lips gently against hers. She was surprised at first but she responded quickly.

 

I pulled her closer and swiped my tongue across her lower lip. She decided to fight me this time and I felt myself growl.

 

My fingers trailed down her arms and swept down, grazing her thighs.

 

She gasped and I took advantage quickly, my tongue enveloping hers and showing that random girl that I was staying with Mi Young.

 

Mi Young pulled away, gasping for air once more and I couldn't help but smirk knowing it was my doing.

 

"Yah, Myungsoo. Do that in private." Sungyeol Hyung scolded me.

 

"Sorry, a random girl thought Mi Young wasn't pretty and I should date her instead of Mi Young. But no one else exists for me except Mi Young." I told him, looking at her directly.

 

Her cheeks flushed red and she pouted again.

 

"What did I say about pouting, Mi Young-ah? You're totally trying to get me in trouble.." I told her. Her soft lips moving from a pout to her biting her lower lip softly.

 

God, everything she did just made me want to kiss her more and more.

 

"Biting your lips isn't helpful either.." I tapped her nose.

 

"Fine.. Let's just go back to class then.. We can talk about this later." she took my hand, leading me out of the cafeteria.

 

That boy, Chunji, was already in the classroom when we went back.

 

"Hi, Chunji." Mi Young cheerfully said to him.

 

"Hey, Mi Young." he said back to her smiling.

 

But something was off about him, I don't know what yet. But he just feels different. The air around him is different.

 

Maybe he's still angry about Mi Young?

 

Or is it just a stupid reason? 

 

Author's Note:

hey guys, i'm back~~

sorry for the delay.

got caught up in READING~~

anyway, i hope to have another update tonight..

gotta write. XD