Dream Diary

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

I didn't have to go to school for a while, I had woken up too early. So I did what I always do when I have the dream. I took out my dream diary.

 

I've had the dreams about 10 times so far, each time a different thing happens.

 

The first one was the scariest, I was right next to Myungsoo when he was fighting Woohyun. Punch after punch Woohyun threw, I felt it. I felt every pain they got in the fight, every kick, and whenever they went easy on each other, I felt the ringing in my head when they were being punished.

 

If I didn't live alone, I'm sure my screaming would have woken up my parents.

 

My parents passed away when I was 11. Well, passed away is the nice way to put it.

 

To be honest, they were murdered, brutally stabbed to death, and no one knew who did it. The criminal was still out there, the police told me to move away so I moved with my aunt. But she wasn't a good person so I emancipated myself and now I live alone in my apartment.

 

That's actually when the dreams started. Every night would be a different fight.

 

Once the Devil had Woohyun and Howon fight each other. Through the battles, I learned that they were the best at fighting especially hand to hand. Their battle lasted for hours, I could only watch, the pain from the fights stopped coming.

 

Now, it only broke through when all seven of them were being punished.

 

I compared this dream to the others and I learned a bit more.

 

-Myungsoo was also known as the Ice Prince

 

-Sungjong was the youngest and Sunggyu was the oldest.

 

-The Devil enjoyed Sunggyu vs. Sungjong just as much as Woohyun vs. Howon.

 

-The Devil likes that Sungjong is getting stronger.

 

-There's a mysterious 'she' coming into the picture. And she would see them soon.

 

-And the last thing I learned.. The Devil isn't pleased easily...

 

Author's Note:

Back home from my friend's house<3

so update~ though maybe my unni is sleeping.. XD

@0330-TBA unni~~ :D