Closure

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

After that day, everything pretty much died down.

 

Of course the hype of Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong never died down.

 

But there were less Myungsoo fan girls, once they found out we were engaged.

 

I saw Chunji for the first time, that second school day.

 

"Can we talk?" he asked.

 

I nodded, following him out to the garden in school, after assuring Myungsoo that nothing would happen.

 

"I'm sorry for what happened. I didn't think it through." Chunji said.

 

"So you remember everything then?" I asked and he nodded.

 

"Well, it's okay, don't worry about it. Everything worked out." I assured him.

 

"I know, but I still regret. I mean, I do love you, Mi Young-ah. But I know after all those years, your souls belong together." Chunji admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"I understand. And it's true. After striving for so long to be together, to finally be able to, it feels amazing." I agreed.

 

"Well, you should go back to him, Mi Young-ah. I'll be fine." he said.

 

"Chunji-ah, you're still my best friend. And don't feel too bad, you never know what might happen." I pointed out a girl waiting in the shadows. "She could be the one." I said, before taking my leave.

 

I arrived back at the table in one piece, much to Myungsoo's relief.

 

"What happened?" he asked.

 

I shrugged, "Chunji just wanted to apologize for everything. He remembers what happened." I said. "He's still a little sad on his unrequited love, but I think it will all work out." I turned towards the cafeteria doors, where Chunji walked in with that girl.

 

"I think it will too, Jagiya. I think so too." Myungsoo said, before pecking my lips, to satisfy his need, without grossing out Sungyeol and Sungjong.

 

Everything would definitely work out. Because we were free and together, and what we have is infinite.

 
Author's Note:
UWAHHH!!! <3 done!!!! <3
okay, final chapter will be.. thank you's and shameless promotions XD