Attack of the Daydreams

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

I headed out of the apartment.

 

"Whoa!" a bike braked suddenly right before it hit me.

 

"Yah, Chunji oppa. Stop playing around." I scolded him but got on the bike anyway.

 

"You know I'm just kidding, Mi Young." He smiled his eye smile at me. "Besides, this bike is only supposed to be for one person." he stuck his tongue at me.

 

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you for letting me stand in the back before." I wrapped my arms around him so he could start pedaling.

 

We were riding to school when it flashed before me. Cold red eyes in my mind, flashed over and over again. I felt myself grip onto Chunji tighter. The picture grew bigger and I saw who's eyes they were. The Ice Prince aka Myungsoo, he just glared at me, not moving. Something shined in his hand and he lunged at me.

 

The bike stopped and so did the daydream. 

 

"We're here at school, Mi Young-ah." Chunji said happily as I slowly got off the bike, my heart racing.

 

I have never had a daydream before, they only come to me at night. Why am I getting them now?

 

I looked around me trying to get my own vision back when I saw a gang beating up a kid.

 

And the scene changed once more, I was back in the arena, this time they had weapons. Sunggyu had a staff, Sungjong had daggers and Sungyeol had a sword. "Great, now you will have to learn how to fight well with the weapons you are given. Woohyun and Howon you just have to improve your hand to hand." the Devil told them.

 

After the boys were sent away to practice on their own. I watched Sungyeol twirl around, sword in hand; Sungjong had a dummy that he practiced on and Sunggyu had a wooden bar to hit. The only ones missing were Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

 

I was frozen in awe just watching and waiting for it to end. I had no control over this. Howon turned and saw me, his red eyes asking me for help. But how?

 

I felt my body give out and I collapsed, falling unconscious.

 
Author's Note:
Update~
I really sincerely hope you guys like this~~
it's my first non u-kiss fic ><;