Saving Myungsoo

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Myungsoo}

"Myungsoo-ah?" her voice called out.

 

No way. She made it past Woohyun? 

 

Damn.. This means my body is the only one left to control.

 

"Myungsoo-ah?" she called again. Her sweet voice calling out my name. I missed her. So. Much.

 

But I could feel my limps being pulled to hide in the darkness. I couldn't control it, obedience was one of his favorite past times. He liked to control us, it gave him sadistic pleasure when we were in pain.

 

"Myungsoo-ah? I know you have a knife." she said, walking out from the staircase.

 

And I saw her. Her fair skin and her hair in the faint light.

 

But her hair was cut, why? Why did she cut it?

 

I liked her hair really long. Now it's only in between medium and long.

 

What happened?

 

{Mi Young}

I searched the hallway for him. For Myungsoo. But he was in the shadows.

 

I looked on my left again and I saw him. His red eyes. Full of hatred and hurt like in my dream.

 

And he lunged at me. His full body weight tackled me, the knife in his hand.

 

It really was the future I saw.

 

I needed a way out; if his knife killed me, this was all over.

 

In an instant, I decided to use Howon's kick move again. It tripped Myungsoo to the floor but he didn't drop the knife. Shoot.

 

He stood back up and came for me again. I met his arms and held the hand with knife away from me. We stayed like that, fighting, taking steps forward and backward, trying to gain control.

 

Finally, I edged the knife out of his hands, prying his fingers off it.

 

But his leg tripped me and we fell to the floor, with me on top of him.

 

Quickly taking advantage of the situation, I sat up, straddled him, held his arms and firmly pressed my lips against his.

 

{Myungsoo}

Her soft lips were against mine once more. I desperately needed her, I needed more.

 

She was finally mine again.

 

I met her lips fiercely, nibbling on her bottom lip and running my tongue along it.

 

I felt her want to pull away but I couldn't let her. I needed to erase everyone else's lips against hers.

 

She was mine!

 

I sat up taking her into my lap, pulling her neck closer to me. I felt like I wanted to devour her, her beautiful self, that I missed greatly.

 

She cried out into the kiss but I didn't pull away. I continued to bruise her lips, intertwining our tongues together. I pulled her closer, pressing her body against mine.

 

Remembering the last time, we were this close was years ago.

 

Too long.

 

Almost a century of waiting for this, waiting for her to come to me again.

 

I wasn't going to let go of her easily.

 

{Mi Young}

Myungsoo's kiss was the most intense one yet, but it revealed the most. Everything happened in my head. I still had to sort through everything later but I saw every lifetime coming into this house to save them.

 

But somehow I saw all his thoughts whenever I couldn't do it. Whenever I couldn't save them. Save him.

 

His tongue entering my mouth, not allowing me to pull away when I was in pain. He took it all into him. But I don't think he even knew why I cried out. He just wanted me, to keep me next to him.

 

I think Myungsoo was the boy I danced with him in the ballroom memory. I couldn't be sure, until I sifted through everything.

 

I heard someone clear their throat and Myungsoo finally released me and glared at the person.

 

"I don't know if you've noticed. This is only the first half. We have to get out of the house..." Sunggyu said sarcastically.

 

I could feel the anger radiating off Myungsoo but he knew Sunggyu was right.

 

He grunted what sounded like Fine. And carried me in his arms to stand up.

 

"Are you alright, Mi Young-ah?" Sunggyu asked me.

 

"Yup, my head still hurts a bit. But I think I got everything back. I still gotta sort it out in my mind." I told him.

 

"What are you talking about, Sunggyu hyung? Why wouldn't she be fine?" Myungsoo's voice was bitter.

 

"You would have known if you had stopped kissing her when she cried out. But you didn't." Sunggyu glared at Myungsoo. "Anyway, Mi Young-ah is getting her memories back. All her memories, every lifetime." He explained to Myungsoo.

 

"Oh, that's what happened..." he said nicely.

 

"Yeah, the last glass orb full of memories shattered when we kissed and I tried to pull away when my head was in pain but you didn't let me." I muttered, happy he didn't let me, but I didn't want to tell him that.

 

Myungsoo chuckled, as if he knew what I thought. "Yes, I do know." he told me, smiling.

 

His beautiful smile. Something, I had feeling, wasn't a sight that was seen often.

 

I blushed in embarrassment, "Anyway, let's get out of the house." I announced, walking up the staircase, when the stairs turned into a slide under me.

 

"I knew this wasn't going to be easy..." Sungyeol said.

 

I turned to the boys, out of ideas..

 

"It'll be easier if I carry you, Mi Young-ah." Myungsoo walked over to me and picked me up in his arms. 

 

Then, the house started to fall apart.

 

Author's Note:

My longest chapter yet~~

but i hope the kiss scene comes across how i wanted it~

anyway. last double update tonight for sure since we reached myungsoo ;D