Desanguination

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

Myungsoo listened for her heart, her pulse was weak. 

 

His vampire eyes scanned the veins.

 

"She's lost a lot of blood. That's what's wrong." He muttered to himself.

 

He took out the syringe filled with his blood.

 

He scanned over Mi Young's body, looking for her heart.

 

Once he found it, he inserted the syringe directly and pushed down.

 

His blood started to slowly seep into her heart and pump through her veins.

 

Myungsoo could hear her heart getting stronger, the heavy blood loss fading away.

 

Soon, it stopped at a consistent beat. And Mi Young slowly opened her eyes.

 

"Jagiya, don't do that to me ever again." Myungsoo said threateningly.

 

"I won't ever." Mi Young mumbled, realizing that she was one of them.

 

Chunji turned, distracted about your sudden stirring and Sunggyu snapped his fingers.

 

A giant bucket of holy water came and got dumped on Chunji.

 

Screaming out, a dark shadow left Chunji's body as he falls to the ground limply.

 

"Chunji? What's wrong with him, what happened?" Mi Young cried out, watching Chunji fall to the floor.

 

"Jagiya, don't worry he's fine. The Devil was taking his energy while he was the host. So he just needs to rest up and he will be fine." Myungsoo assured her.

 

"Oh, I see." Mi Young said, as Myungsoo helped her stand up.

 

"Let's go home, Jagiya." Myungsoo took her hand and started to lead the way out.

 

"Wait." Mi Young said hesitantly.

 

Myungsoo stopped and turned to face her.

 

"Myungsoo-ah, I loved you before, I love you and I always will. So will we spend forever together?" Mi Young blurted out, covering immediately after.

 

Myungsoo chuckled and removed the hand from , kissing her palm, "Jagiya, I have loved you for so long, but I can never get tired of hearing you say you love me too." Myungsoo cupped her face and kissed her deeply.

 

He pulled away before they got too distracted. "Now, seriously, let's get home. We're free and safe now." Myungsoo took Mi Young's hand again, as they walked side by side out of the damned house.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya carried Chunji's body out together.

 

Author's Note:

I really didn't want to kill off Chunji..

so here's the resolution...

just thought of something now. damn..

should probably have Mi Young meet Chunji and have closure. o_o

okay. AFTER myungsoo fluff. XD