Saving Woohyun

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

This time I didn't hide from him, I walked straight into the hallway.

 

"Woohyun oppa! Where are you?" I called out. I heard a growl and ducked. His fist crashed through the wall behind me. I moved away slightly while Woohyun took some time to get his hand out.

 

Hmm... That was my idea.. But the amount of time it took him to get his hand out wasn't very long. Within a few seconds, he came back growling at me.

 

I kept backing up and ducking from his punches. His strength was heard when the wind lashed about after his punch.

 

I looked up at his red eyes and they looked lifeless. Maybe the less boys the Devil has to control, the more control he has over the remaining ones.

 

"Woohyun oppa?" I asked, before getting up slowly.

 

A strangled voice answered me, "Mi Young-ah..."

 

That means I was right, Woohyun is fighting it. But it's strong.. That means Myungsoo is going to be scary.

 

"Ughh.." I groaned when I hit the floor.

 

"Mi Young-ah!" I heard the other boys cry.

 

"I'm fine." I told them, rolling into the shadows so I could recover and stand up.

 

That punch would have been more harmful if Woohyun didn't make an open hand. He was successful in disobeying at least a little bit.

 

Time to actually try out my plan. I stood up and kept my back firmly against the wall, waiting for Woohyun to realize my presence and attack.

 

And he did, he quickly turned around and growled, charging at me.

 

Which is what I wanted. I waited for the last moment and I moved to the left. Woohyun's hand stuck in the wall. I held onto his right arm waiting for him to swing his left into the wall.

 

He did and now I was trapped between his two arms, stuck in the wall. I looked at his red eyes and they were pleading me once more to help him. 

 

And I pulled him closer, gently pressing my lips against his, releasing him.

 

But releasing my memories as well. I slumped to floor and the other boys ran to my side.

 

I heard Woohyun yank his hands out of the wall and bend down to check on me as well.

 

I felt Sunggyu's hand in mine as well as someone else's. My head was starting to hurt. All the memories flashing before me.

 

But there were some I still couldn't grasp. Dancing in a ballroom with someone..

 

And then another time was being out when it was snowing with someone.

 

But their face wouldn't focus.

 

Author's Note:

One more story chapter~

then myungsoo.. ;D hehe :3

later tonight~