Last Time

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Myungsoo}

How. Dare. He.

 

Come into her apartment. Her room. And take her. Take her from me.

 

This is not going to happen again.

 

I will not lose her again.

 

Over centuries. No.

 

I ran past everything, every building, every house, every park. Waiting for my legs to lead me back to that damned house.

 

Because that's the only place he would take her.

 

{Mi Young}

"What. The. . So it's true then. It wasn't a lie. You can heal yourself." 'Chunji' shook me.

 

I refused to answer, even though it was true. The cuts he created, healed within half an hour.

 

"Well, I guess I'll have to keep the wounds open then." he snarled, grabbing the knife.

 

{Myungsoo}

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

 

, what is he doing to her? I heard her scream.

 

I moved to run inside when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

 

"Keep your cool, Myungsoo." Sunggyu warned.

 

"Let's not do anything rash like last time." Dongwoo added.

 

"I know. But let's go. I can't handle hearing her scream." I growled as we ran in together.

 

{Mi Young}

"Well, darling. Looks like your boy got here faster than I thought. Time to deal with some business." 'Chunji' lifted me up, taking me to meet them.

 

I had a feeling it would be in the arena. Where I watched them fight each other in my dreams.

 

{Myungsoo}

"Yah! Where are you!" I shouted as we entered the lit arena.

 

"Right here, you fool! Want your princess?" Chunji stepped out from the shadows, carrying Mi Young bridal style.

 

She looked sick, her clothes were stained with blood.

 

I saw everyone stiffen at the sight of her.

 

"What the did you do to her?!?!" Sunggyu cried out.

 

"You said to keep calm.." I scoffed. "Yes, I want her back. Give her back to me." I said across the way.

 

"No." he placed her down on the ground, on the side.

 

"You'll have to fight me for her." Chunji smirked evilly.

 

"Fine. Let's do this." I readied myself as a white knife appeared in my hand.

 

"Just like last time, don't you think, Myungsoo?" Chunji taunted.

 

"This is nothing like that time.. Because I'll win." I grinned and launched myself at him.

 

{Narrator}

Myungsoo threw his full body weight at Chunji, the knife gripped tightly in his right hand.

 

Myungsoo tackled Chunji, thrown off guard by the sudden lunge. They rolled around, trying to dominate the other.

 

Chunji was found to be the last one on top, then Myungsoo threw him off. Breathing heavily, they circled each other.

 

Chunji refusing to throw a punch first, and Myungsoo waiting for an opportunity to slit his throat.

 

Sunggyu and the others rushed to Mi Young's side. Questions and whispers could be heard from them, trying to wake her up and make sure she was okay.

 

Mi Young groaned as she sat up, distracting Chunji for a moment. As if his human heart regained control for a second. Myungsoo took this as an opportunity to take him.

 

Myungsoo jumped Chunji, turned him around and held the knife to his jugular.

 

"Give me a reason." Myungsoo growled.

 

"No!!" Mi Young screamed at him.

 

"Mi Young-ah, he hurt you. You're bleeding..." Myungsoo explained carefully, his eyes hardened in anger.

 

"But he's not Chunji right now. He's being controlled. Chunji is innocent." Mi Young argued.

 

Myungsoo sighed.

 

"Well, aren't you sweet, princess?" the creepy voice leaving Chunji's lips once more. "Will you still be this sweet when you find who killed your parents? Your very first set and the set you had in this lifetime?" Chunji taunted.

 

"Don't you dare." Myungsoo snarled, pressing the knife deeper into Chunji's skin. A droplet of blood sliding down, staining the collar of his white shirt.

 

"Well, sweet princess, wouldn't you like to know?" Chunji asked once more.

 

"Yes, I want to know." Mi Young answered.

 

"Don't listen to him, Mi Young-ah..." Myungsoo pleaded.

 

"My dear, the one who killed your parents is none other than the man you love.

 

Your one and only.

 

Myungsoo."

 

Author's Note:

And we come back full circle~

remember? Mi Young's parents were brutally stabbed with a KNIFE.

and the murderer was NEVER found..

so now what will happen?