Now What?

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Myungsoo}

"What?" I asked, confused.

 

"I know everything that happened in my past lives. And I know what happened between me and you.." she whispered softly.

 

I could see her replaying that dance in her mind. My favorite day. The best day of my existence.

 

"Oh.. That's what you mean.." I smiled at her, happy she could be mine again.

 

"Yeah... But what happened to me? And what happened to you? And the others? And what are we going to do now?" she rambled.

 

"One thing at a time, Mi Young-ah.." I picked her up in my arms and walked towards the kitchen. "First things first, food. Then explanations."

 

{Mi Young}

Someone made me ramyun and I was starving. When I could smell it, I heard my stomach grumble. But Myungsoo heard it too and he laughed.

 

I couldn't look at him while I was blushing so I hid my face.

 

"Mi Young-ah... Don't hide your beautiful face from me. It's been so long since I've seen you, I need to take every chance I can get to see your face." Myungsoo said and I felt him lean down to kiss my cheek.

 

"Okay, Myungsoo-ah.." I unhid my face and immediately saw the others standing when Myungsoo walked in, carrying me.

 

"Hi, oppa deul."

 

"Mi Young-ah, are you alright? Nothing hurts right?" Sunggyu asked me.

 

"Nope, nothing hurts. But I'm hungry." I laughed and Myungsoo put me down in the chair in front of the ramyun.

 

"Eat, Mi Young-ah. It's probably been a whole day since you last had food." Howon said.

 

"A whole day? It's already night time again?" I asked.

 

"Yup, you were out for quite a while.." Sungjong told me.

 

"Jinja?" I shook off the disbelief and started eating. I need to eat more often, or more regularly. Starving isn't good for me..

 

I finished the ramyun quickly and turned to the boys.

 

"So, I rescued all of you from the Devil, now what?" I asked.

 

"We try to live normal lives, even though we're immortal." Sunggyu said.

 

"Immortal? What? What happened? When I was unconscious?" I was shocked.

 

"A lot, Mi Young-ah. We have a lot of explain." Myungsoo said, taking my hand in his and kissing it.

 

Author's Note:

just so you guys know..

hehe :3

i have a myungsoo obsession right now.

and well.. look forward to more makeout scenes with him. ;D

JUST saying.