Distraction

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

"Ready to go, Mi Young?" Sunggyu asked me.

 

"Yup, one sec." I braided the end of my hair to the side and slipped on my flats to meet Sunggyu by the door.

 

"Will you tell me what this is about?" I asked.

 

"Myungsoo is giving me a day to take you out. Unless you don't want to go out with your favorite oppa." Sunggyu pouted.

 

"Aniya, just curious to what brought this up." I denied.

 

"Kaja!" Sunggyu said, taking my hand and leading me out of the apartment.

 

Which was weird, because I never saw Myungsoo today, usually he greets me with a morning kiss.

 

But he wasn't there today...

 

"Where are we going, Sunggyu oppa?" I asked him.

 

"It's a surprise. But it includes shopping and food." He said.

 

Sunggyu had led me to the mall, but it was a gigantic mall. One I could get lost in if I let go of Sunggyu's hand.

 

"Come on, Mi Young-ah! Let's go!" Sunggyu led me towards the first store.

 

He picked out some clothes, as I just stared around in awe.

 

"Go try these on." Sunggyu said, handing me the clothes.

 

I tried on two dresses and three skirts. Sunggyu paid for the dresses but he said the skirts were too short.

Then, he took me to the other side of the mall, where there was a giant cafeteria.

 

It had food everywhere, and it made my stomach growl.

 

"Hungry, Mi Young-ah?" Sunggyu gave me an eye smile.

 

"A little." I admitted. He took me to the first stall, it had ddeukbokki, which Sunggyu bought for me.

 

We sat down at a table and ate.

 

"So, will you tell me what this is about?" I asked him.

 

"Nope, but you'll probably figure something out by the time we get back." Sunggyu told me.

 

"You're right. This is something Myungsoo-ah planned right?" I said.

 

"That's correct, but other than that. I really know nothing else." Sunggyu said.

 

And honestly, I believed him. I remembered I could always tell when Sunggyu oppa was lying. And this time, he wasn't.

 

"Well, I'll just have to wait and see then." I sighed, finishing the food.

 

"Do you want to go for ice cream now, Mi Young-ah?" Sunggyu suggested.

 

"Yes, please!" I jumped up and took his hand, "Lead the way."

 

Sunggyu chuckled as we walked towards the ice cream shop.

 

"What flavor will you get, Mi Young-ah?" he asked me.

 

"Hmmm... I'm thinking strawberry." I answered.

 

"Okay, I'll buy it for you." Sunggyu said, as we entered the shop.

 

"That reminds me, oppa, where did you get the money from?" I asked him.

 

"I'll tell you after I get your ice cream." He pushed me towards a table.

 

He ordered and came back with my ice cream in a cup.

 

"So, will you tell me now?" I asked him again.

 

"Sure, it's kinda obvious though, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and I all got jobs while you guys were in school." Sunggyu shrugged.

 

"Really? What kind of jobs?" I asked eagerly.

 

"Dongwoo and Hoya are both performers, they dance, Woohyun got a modeling job, and I play piano and sing at this mall." Sunggyu said.

 

"Really? That's so great! I want to get a job too... I have to support myself at least." I said.

 

"You silly girl. The four of us make enough that you don't have to work for years. Plus, Woohyun's company has been calling Myungsoo and Sungjong for a while. Sungyeol has been offered a job to work with kids as well. You just need to study hard and go to school." Sunggyu shook his head.

 

"Yah, oppa. I'm immortal now. I can study as much as I want." I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"Fine, fine. Just know, we have to try not get too popular or else, people will notice that we don't age." Sunggyu warned.

 

"Arasseo."

 

~Iken modeun geol nwajurae geuge dapdaphae geuge makmakhae~

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Neh.. Arasseo."

 

Sunggyu hung up his phone. "You're allowed to go back home now, Mi Young-ah." he said.

 

We threw away our trash and we walked back home, where all the lights were out.

 

Author's Note:

hehe :3

FLUFF IS COMING<3