Saving Howon

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

"Oh, thank you..." I heard Sunggyu say in relief. I turned to look at him in disbelief.

 

"He usually trips you the first time." he shrugged.

 

"Mi Young-ah. You're finally here." Howon stood up slowly.

 

"Yeah, you're only the second one. I still have 5 more boys after this." I told him sarcastically.

 

"I could make this easy for you." Howon said with open arms, inviting me closer.

 

I wasn't going to be so naive this time, "You can't make it easy. You, Howon, are just as skilled as Woohyun in hand to hand combat. However you specialize in kicks while he does in punches." I told him.

 

{Howon}

Wow, how did she know that? She usually never knows anything, that's why my first kick trips her. "Well, that's the truth. I'm sorry Mi Young-ah..." and launched into my attack.

 

{Mi Young}

First, high kick. Duck.

 

Low kick. Jump.

 

Roundhouse. Duck. 

 

Oh, the next kick will hit my stomach, I don't know if I can jump high enough.

 

I closed my eyes and prayed I could. I missed the gut kick but I ended up behind him. And I fell face first. "Oof!"

 

"Mi Young-ah!" Sunggyu cried.

 

I rolled over to miss Howon's stomp. "That was the first time you flipped above me." he said.

 

"What? I did that?" I rolled again to dodge his foot.

 

"Yes, just now." he tried to stomp me once more and I unbalanced his left foot.

 

He fell to the floor next to me and I yanked his shirt to press my lips against his.

 

Another glass orb in my head burst and I pulled away, crying in pain once more.

 

"Mi Young-ah.." Sunggyu rushed to my side. I gripped his arm tightly waiting for the pain to subside. 

 

"What's happening?" I heard Howon ask in my daze.

 

"She's getting her memories back." Sunggyu said calmly.

 

"What? That's never happened before!!!" Howon cried.

 

"I know. I think it's because it's her last life cycle. The kisses set the memories free." Sunggyu explained.

 

It made sense... What he said... I remembered myself playing in a field, wearing a white dress. But the time was different then too. It looked like the '60s.

 

The pain went away and I was left gasping for air.

 

"Mi Young-ah, it's okay." Sunggyu picked me up in his arms and I felt a sharp pain in my back. I cried out in pain and Sunggyu put me down.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked, worriedly.

 

I rubbed my lower back gently, "That was some kick, Howon oppa." I told him.

 

"I'm sorry.." he whispered.

 

"It's fine." I continued to rub my back some more and the pain slowly went away. "Hey, I feel better now anyway. Let's go, Sungjong is next." I led the way to the stairs down to his floor.

 

{Howon}

So she has it again this time. Healing powers.

 

But she can only heal bruises, if Dongwoo shoots her and Sungjong or Sungyeol stab her, she dies. 

 

And we'll be stuck here...

 

Author's Note:

Double update for @Srikanda

lol. so lucky i can spoil you guys

because I have so much written for this~

XD enjoy~~~