Chains

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}
"Time to change..." I opened my closet door and red eyes stared back at me.
 
"W-Who---" I stuttered and he stepped out of the shadows.
 
"Chunji? Chunji? What. The. . Are You Doing In My Closet?!" I shouted at him.
 
"For you, Mi Young-ah. I'm here for you." Chunji answered in a really creepy voice.
 
"Why? I don't understand." I was genuinely confused, but I knew I had to get away from him somehow.
 
"Because I love you, Mi Young." Chunji said before he took my wrist fiercely and started to drag me out.
 
"Wait, Chunji. At least let me get dressed." I pleaded.
 
Reluctantly, he let go of my wrist and let me get changed into jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
 
After I got dressed, I tried to stay in the closet, to keep him away.
 
But he opened the door.
 
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"
 
I woke up, drenched in sweat again. It's been a while since this has happened.
 
I moved my right hand to find it tied to something. I moved my left and it was also tied down too. The clanking of shackles..
 
I was caught, by Chunji. For sure.
 
"Why, hello, Mi Young-ah." Chunji walked up to me, but his voice was still creepy.
 
"Why are you doing this, Chunji? Why?" I asked him.
 
"Because I love you, Mi Young-ah. I always have, I've been here for you, always. But not once, have you looked at me. And when that Myungsoo..." Chunji spat his name. "Came along you went straight to him, loved him, kissed him, and he hasn't been by your side this whole time." Chunji said venomously.
 
"You don't know anything, Chunji.." I said softly.
 
"What don't I know?! What could there possibly be that I don't know?!" He yelled at me.
 
"Myungsoo-ah and I have a history. This isn't my first lifetime.. I have had 10 lives with Myungsoo holding my heart in each of them." I told him.
 
*smack*
 
"C-C-Chunji..."
 
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I'm here! I love you! Look at me!" he shouted at me, shaking me by my shoulders violently.
 
My cheek still burned from his slap.
 
This wasn't the Chunji I knew.
 
Author's Note:
heehee!! DOUBLE UPDATE<3
okay. i promise longer chapters for the next thing..
i think this might be like 40 chapters? XD anyway... time to write for Paradise..
then rotate back to tick tack. :D