Plans for the Future

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

"And that's everything that happened." Sunggyu finished.

 

"So all of you are vampires now, but don't require blood. But you're immortal. And I'm not? That's basically it right?" I summarized.

 

"Yes, that's right. You're still human." Myungsoo said, I could sense regret in his voice.

 

"Okay, so what will we do now? Enroll all of you in school until whatever Niel said is going to happen, happens?" I asked.

 

"I guess so. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong can be in your grade. The rest of us will go university or work or something." Sunggyu said.

 

"I don't have much money, I have some." I told them.

 

"Don't worry about it, Niel left us some documents and some cash to help us get by in the beginning." Howon replied.

 

"That's good, so everyone is transferring tomorrow then?" I asked.

 

"Yup, expect me in your class, Mi Young-ah." Myungsoo teased.

 

"Arasseo, then I guess it's time for more sleeping since there's school tomorrow." I said, walking up to hug them good night and back to my room.

 

Myungsoo followed me and I raised my eyebrow suspiciously. "Not missing a moment with you. Even if you're sleeping." he said.

 

"Okay then, let me get changed first. Then I'll let you in." I compromised, closing the door. I changed to shorts and a t-shirt then let him back in.

 

I watched him as he looked at me up and down in surprise.

 

"Myungsoo-ah?"

 

"Yes, Mi Young-ah?"

 

I didn't speak but I turned to him and pressed my lips against his once more. I missed him now that I knew everything. I missed what we had that first lifetime, something I could never find.

 

He was shocked at first, but he recovered quickly and with a hand at the small of my back and a hand behind my neck, he pulled me closer. His lips dominated mine and his tongue begged for entrance. I gave in to him easily and he explored every inch of my mouth, like a starving child.

 

He walked us towards the bed and when the backs of my knees hit it, he pushed us on it, our bodies pressing together. Then, suddenly he pulled away, rolling to the side of me.

 

"Myungsoo-ah?" I whimpered at the loss of his warmth.

 

He wouldn't look at me, so I turned to him. "Myungsoo-ah, I never said it before. That first time." I moved up to rest my forehead against his to make him look at me.

 

"Myungsoo-ah, I love you. I always loved you, every time we played and everything we did together, made me love you more. That day of the dance, where we first kissed, I should have told you, but I was scared. That day I told you my parents wanted me to marry Hyunmin, I should have told you, just to keep you around, I would sacrifice my happiness, because if I didn't, my parents would have sent you away. And I couldn't handle that, they promised that if I married Hyunmin, all of you could stay and be my side, and I could see you everyday. Myungsoo-ah----" I would have continued to ramble but he cut me off.

 

"Mi Young-ah.. I love you too. Now, please shut up and let me kiss you." Myungsoo said a bit harshly but I didn't care. I pressed my body closer to his and he kissed me deeply again.

 

He kept kissing me until I grew tired, then he pulled away and wrapped me in his arms, letting me rest.

 

{Myungsoo}

I could hear Mi Young's light breathing while she slept.

 

I loved her. She loved me, now once she was a vampire, we would have eternity together.

 

"I will spend forever with you, Mi Young. I swear on it." I vowed, kissing the top of her head and falling asleep myself.

 

Author's Note:

god, Myungsoo is so delicious~ :D

anyway.. update guys~

hope you like it~!