No Longer

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Myungsoo}

"This is just like before..." Sungjong said, as we gathered our stuff together and an extra set of clothes of Mi Young. She might need one if Chunji gets angry with her.

 

"I know.. I can't believe that this is exactly what happened with Hyunmin." Sunggyu answered the maknae.

 

"Let's just go. Hurry up. She's still with him..." I growled, leading the way to her.

 

"How do you know where they are? I'm sure he either blindfolded her or she was unconscious when they went where they are." Sungyeol asked me.

 

"I know, there's only one place where he loves to be. Don't you remember?" I ran out leaving them behind.

 

"The house..." I heard Sunggyu say before I was out of hearing range.

 

{Mi Young}

"Myungsoo will come. He loves me. He'll come." I insisted.

 

"Don't you think I know that, Mi Young? That's why I'll get rid of him when he comes" Chunji smirked scaring me. "But first, we need him to be blindingly angry." Chunji flicked open a knife, easily cutting through the sleeves, he started carving.

 

My arms, I watched as blood poured out, my screams hitting the walls of the room, unheard by anyone.

 

Chunji continued run it up my arm, leaving a long line behind it. Moving away, he started with little shallow cuts all over. He even reached for my legs, and cut through the jeans easily, leaving open wounds in his wake.

 

"There, that should be enough for your dear Myungsoo to be a blinded angry mess, don't you think?" Chunji's eyes had an unfamiliar glint in them shrouded with a dark aura.

 

"Why, Chunji... Why..." I pleaded, hoping he would come back to help me, free me, save me.

 

"I'm not Chunji anymore Girly~" an unnatural voice growled from Chunji's mouth. "And you should be scared for your life. I promise you, things won't get better from here."

 

Author's Note:

ooohh. another short chapter..

COMPLETELY MY BAD AGAIN :(

okay.. next one will be longer i swear..

(mostly because they have to rescue her)

And for the cutting and the blood thing..

yeahh.. need a reason for her to be changed :P

duhh..

ANYWAY PRESENTS<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE WIFE BEATERS<3