Their Red Eyes

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

Before me, I saw a different scene. It was in a dimly lit hallway and I could hear footsteps running.

 

"Yah, Howon, stop doing this." I heard someone yell. I couldn't separate their voices yet.

 

"I can't..." he cried as all seven of them ran past me being chased by Howon.

 

"Don't give in!!" this time I knew that was Sunggyu talking.

 

"That's easier for you to say!!" Howon angrily yelled chasing them some more.

 

What was he chasing them for? Giving in to what? 

 

I followed them running for a long time until the boys reached a dead end.

 

"Howon, don't do this..." Sunggyu pleaded.

 

"You know I have to.." Howon said with deep regret.

 

He took a step forward but then took in a sharp breath. He looked around until his eyes met mine. His red eyes, looking at me, knowing I was there. Seeing everything that I saw, they looked guilty.

 

I wanted to reach out and touch him, let me know I knew it wasn't his fault but I couldn't. Nothing is really felt in a dream.

 

The others noticed Howon's gaze and also turned to me. Their red eyes all pleading for help.

 

All but one, Myungsoo, he glared at me angry about something. Maybe he knew something that I did wrong? But all I knew was that I was stuck in his hold when he glared at me. I couldn't get myself free, frozen on the spot just staring back at him.

 

Until Howon pushed him down and I woke up with a start.

 

"Sweetie, how are you feeling?" the nurse asked me.

 

"I feel fine." I told her. I couldn't tell her I felt weird because of dreams.

 

"That's great well, you already missed the first two periods so just stay awake for the last two, okay?" she winked, teasing me.

 

"Yes, Mrs. Jung." I climbed out of the bed, got my backpack and returned to class.

 
Author's Note:
update again~~
sorry.. i just love writing this seriously.. XD