Visit From An Angel

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Narrator}

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo turned around to ask him.

 

The man walked up to Mi Young and touched her forehead. "There, the fever should be avoided." he said.

 

"What are you talking about? And who are you?" Myungsoo demanded.

 

"My name is Daniel. But you can call me Niel. And I am an angel." he told the boys.

 

"What do you mean about the fever and Mi Young being exhausted?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"You all just came out of Hell. And she's a mortal, I'm surprised she lasted this long." Niel said. "Her body is so exhausted, she passed out, and she would get a fever soon but I stopped it from happening."

 

"Thank you for that." Sunggyu said to Niel.

 

"Now, on to more pressing matters, your mortality." Niel said.

 

"What do you mean?" Sungjong asked.

 

"You are officially released from the Devil's control. So you can no longer be demons. But you have a choice, you can turn into vampires or become human." Niel explained.

 

"If we become vampires, what will happen?" Howon questioned.

 

"If you become vampires, you will keep all your powers that are your own. You will lose your weapons since they belong to the Devil. However, you will be immortal." Niel said.

 

"Will we need blood?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"No, demons that turn into vampires do not require blood like normal vampires do. Your body chemistry is only named vampire because of your immortality and seduction abilities." Niel said. "So what is your choice?"

 

"I choose to be a vampire. I want to be immortal. I want to spend forever with Mi Young. And take back the years that were stolen from me." Myungsoo said.

 

The other boys nodded, agreeing to be vampires as well.

 

"Okay, your wish is granted. I just have one request." Niel waved his hand over them, and the boys nodded so he could continue.

 

"Mi Young, over there, is mortal. I ask that you keep her mortal for as long as you possibly can. I know you want her to be immortal with all of you. But please take my request into consideration. Wait until it is absolutely necessary to change her." Niel begged.

 

"Why?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Because the future depends on it. Also, if you change her, she will be the same type of vampire you are. She won't require blood." Niel said. "Stay out of trouble and everything will be fine." Niel vanished into thin air.

 

"What will you do, Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked him.

 

Myungsoo sighed, turning to Mi Young's body, "I will listen to what he said, but she will be mine." he said firmly.

 
Author's Note:
Nobody guessed right.. :(
I made it Niel (Daniel) English name fits the angel.
ANYWAY... i will update one more chapter after this~~ :D