Saving Sungyeol

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

I stayed close to the wall, tiptoeing down because Sungyeol had a sword.

 

"What usually happens first?" I asked.

 

Footsteps came running my way and I pressed myself up against the wall as much as I could. Sungyeol's sword slicing through the air where I just was.

 

"That usually happens first." Howon said.

 

I just rolled my eyes at him, "Obviously, that's what happens first."

 

"Well.. You did ask." he shrugged.

 

"I asked thinking you would tell me before it happened." I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"He's coming back." Sunggyu was being helpful.

 

"Sungyeol... Go easy on me." I whispered to the empty air.

 

And I heard slight movement above me and took a step to the right.

 

Sungyeol landed with his sword, right at the spot I was at. 

 

"Seriously Sungyeol?" I asked him in disbelief.

 

"I'm sorry, Mi Young-ah." He truly sounded apologetic.

 

"It's fine. Now I just gotta figure out how.." I mused when Sungyeol tried to slice me again.

 

I decided to just wait it out first, and just watch his moves. Maybe I could get behind him. He followed the movements when he practiced, so there was an opening when he was spinning around with the sword held straight up. I just had to wait for it.

 

"Mi Young-ah, are you okay? Are you injured?" I heard Sunggyu ask. 

 

I didn't answer and seized the opportunity to jump on Sungyeol and grab his neck to face me and kiss his lips.

 

He was surprised that I managed to do so, but I could feel the relief coming off him. He was happy that he didn't hurt me.

 

My grip on around his neck loosened when the 4th glass orb shattered.

 

I felt Sunggyu catch me before I hit the ground. I was getting used to the pain, but the first shock in my head was always the worse.

 

"Shhh.. Mi Young-ah..." Sunggyu said softly.

 

"They hurt..." I whimpered while the onslaught of memories came full front in my mind.

 

"I know, but you only have three more to deal with." Sunggyu said, lifting me off the floor when my body relaxed.

 

Author's Note:

three more~~ :D

just fyi i wrote the other chapters already ;D

myungsoo, dongwoo, and woohyun..

but i will make you wait for the double double update tomorrow~

sorry guys..