Getting Out of the House

Before Dawn Breaks, Will You Be Free?

 

{Mi Young}

"Oh My Gahh!!" a piece of the ceiling almost hit me when Myungsoo moved in time.

 

"Keep your arms tight around my neck. And close your eyes, this might get dizzy." he told me.

 

I nodded, obeying his instruction.

 

{Myungsoo}

My wonderful Mi Young was in my arms again. Of course under the circumstances, this was not what I had in mind.

 

But soon, I could finally tell her. Without interruptions. That I loved her.

 

I never told her that first time. When I should have. Maybe then, I wouldn't have been so angry. When her parents arranged for her to marry Hyunmin.

 

I dodged the falling bits of the ceiling and accelerated to the higher floors.

 

Our agility was our own doing, nothing of the Devil's so we could use it.

 

The higher and higher we climbed, the more of the house fell apart.

 

I could faintly hear him cackling in the background.

 

But we were so close. We only needed two more floors.

 

Then things started flying at us.

 

I looked down at Mi Young and her eyes were shut tightly. Thank you for listening to me. I thought silently.

 

"I'll be here. In case anything comes flying at her." Sunggyu told me, taking the lead so Mi Young wouldn't get hit.

 

We made it up to the final floor, Sunggyu had taken a beating from the random rocks and pictures being thrown at him. But he would live.

 

Casually, we walked out of the doorway. One by one, Sungjong being last, right before the sun peeked out on the horizon.

 

I heard all of us heave a sigh of relief. I put Mi Young down on her feet, "Mi Young-ah. You can open your eyes." I told her.

 

She did so slowly and smiled when she saw the house behind us.

 

"Yes!" she hugged me tightly.

 

I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her up. Her hair still smelled the same.. As it always did before. I felt her pull away a bit and this time I let her.

 

She went to hug Sunggyu when she passed out.

 

"What happened? What's wrong with her?" I panicked, my beautiful Mi Young I finally had her in this lifetime and she was being taken from me again?

 

"Her mortal body is just exhausted." a voice behind us said.

 

Author's Note:

Since @Srikanda called me pretty~~ XD

update~~

anyway~~ technically this is another cliffhanger

BUTTT it's not as bad as the house falling apart right?

also sorry this chapter is like way shorter than the last one..

and guess who the voice is! ;D i'll give you a hint..

his group has something related to Angels~

also i tend to NOT repeat characters unless necessary (kevin and tick tack, tick tack having sandara)

so.. that narrows it down for youu.. to 4 people~~

hmm.. picreq for the first correct guess?