Magnificent

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright Choi Sooyoung, you can do this.” Sooyoung was talking to herself. She was waiting outside of the bookstore nearby the streets. She had to make a deal with Mrs Lim that she would work extra hours that day so that she could leave for lunch a bit early that day and maybe had lunch more than an hour.

“You better don’t with me Choi Sooyoung.” Mrs Lim said seriously to her earlier. “Mrs Lim, believe me, nobody would want to you.” Sooyoung mumbled slowly not to let the woman heard. As expected, that day was even worse than yesterday. There was a very long line at the wrapping station. Sooyoung promised to help out Yoona later when she returned from her most unexpected and awaited lunch with the most beautiful woman.

Sooyoung looked at her watch, it was 12.15PM and Tiffany was still nowhere to be seen. “Well, it’s a 50KM drive from Seoul.” Sooyoung tried to comfort herself. She was rubbing her hands together because of the cold.

She then turned her back to look inside the bookstore and she saw Mrs Lim was standing in front of the door with her hands on her waist. The woman was looking at her. Sooyoung smiled awkwardly as she turned her head to look for any signs of Tiffany.

Suddenly she heard a honk coming from a grey BMW X6 that was approaching towards her direction. “Oh boy..” Sooyoung was nervous.

The car stopped exactly in front of her. She slowly opened the door and saw the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world. Tiffany was wearing sunglasses, a red collared shirt with a woman’s cut black blazer on top.

“Hello.” Tiffany said smiling. “Hmm hello.” Sooyoung replied awkwardly as she sat on the passenger’s seat. The car was so fancy that Sooyoung was trying to sit properly not wanting to do anything to the car.

“Is everything alright?” Tiffany asked. “Nothing.” Sooyoung answered. At least the woman still recognized her, Sooyoung thought.

“Do you have any preference as to restaurants?” Tiffany asked as she started to drive. Sooyoung’s heart was beating so fast, she just didn’t know why. It was unexplainable. She noticed that the car smelled so nice.

“Not really. I usually just eat over there.” Sooyoung pointed towards the busy food court opposite the road.

“I see.” Tiffany smiled. Sooyoung tried to steal a few glances towards Tiffany. She just couldn’t help it. “It would be nice to find a quiet one.” Tiffany said as she could notice how busy and chaotic the food court was.

“I think I know a place couple of blocks west on this street. Do you think you have time?” Tiffany asked softly. “Yes certainly.” Sooyoung nodded her head. It was 12.30 already. Sooyoung knew she would be terribly late, but she just didn’t care.

They made it to the restaurants 15minutes later. They went into the restaurant that was miraculously quiet and not even half filled. Both of them were seated in front of each other. Sooyoung was secretly stealing few glances at Tiffany. Tiffany took off her thick black jacket as well as her sunglasses. Then she ran her fingers through her hair and looked at the young girl in front of her.

 “And where did you get the nice idea of sending me a Christm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter