A Week

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26th December, 2.30PM, -4°C

*BEEP

A text just came in. Sooyoung was at the hotel’s lobby waiting for her woman to come down. She had her bag pack with her. Bagpack filled with her clothes. She still couldn’t believe that Tiffany asked her to stay at the hotel with her.

“It’s a big suite; plenty room for the both of us.” Tiffany said over the line just now convincing her to come. Sooyoung just packed everything. Her bag pack was heavy as a rock. It was her first time staying at a hotel, believe it or not.

Sooyoung checked her phone to look at the text message. Of course it was from Tiffany.

I’ll be down in 2minutes.

Soyoung had this big smile on her face as she anticipated the amount of time she would be spending with the woman of her dreams. She was sitting on the couch with her mind drifting away. How could these 6 days go by so fast? She thought t herself. She first met Tiffany on the 20th and now she would be staying with her at a hotel. “Crazy.” Sooyoung smiled.

Then she saw Tiffany went out from the lift and was walking towards her with a smile. She ran her fingers through her hair while she was walking. Sooyoung was captivated. Every single time the woman did that, she would be blown away.

“Come, let’s go. You must be freezing.” Tiffany said. When the both of them entered the lift, Tiffany inserted her room card and then she pressed the number 4.

“458 right?” Sooyoung asked. She remembered the room number since earlier this morning Tiffany mentioned it to the waitress during breakfast.

“Good memory.” Tiffany smiled elegantly. “You said you were hungry just now, I ordered room service.” Tiffany informed.

“Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled.

*DING. The lift opened.

“Eat first my dear.” Tiffany said softly as soon as they went inside the room. Sooyoung put her bag pack near a closet. Then, she took off her thick coat and scarf.

RING RING RING RING

Tiffany’s phone was ringing. “Help yourself alright.” Tiffany smiled as she pointed to the dining table before she went inside the bedroom to answer the call.

The whole suite was too big, even bigger than her apartment. Everything was luxurious. She might need to work for 100 years to be able to afford the place, she thought to herself. Then she walked to the dining table and saw Tiffany ordered way too much food.

For the first time in 3 weeks, she would be eating something else than dumpling soup for lunch. Not really first time, maybe the third time since she had lunch twice before with Tiffany.

She then saw a card on the table.

Ms Tiffany Hwang, Enjoy your lunch! Do let us know if you wish to have an extra scoop of ice cream!

Appetizer: French Onion Soup & Seared Ahi Tuna
Main Course: Pan Seared ‘Skuna Bay’ Salmon & Herb Roasted Organic Chicken
Sides: White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream

Sooyoung t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter