Tiffany

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I think about it first?” Sooyoung responded politely. Although she knew what a great opportunity it was, she just needed time to digest everything.

“What more think? You owe this to yourself.” Kyung Ho smiled to her and then he went for his wallet in his jacket and took out a business card. “Give me a call alright?” Kyung ho handed her the card.

“I will.” Sooyoung took the card and looked at it.

Then, the guy stood up from the bench and turned to look at Sooyoung. “It’s new year’s eve. Are you planning to be here all night?” He asked.

“Hmm I don’t know.” Sooyoung stood up from the bench as well.

“Would you like to go for a drink? No one should be alone during new year’s eve.” He said.

“Hmm I don’t know. I think I should be heading back.” Sooyoung politely refused. It was almost 11PM, she might need to go back to Tiffany’s house.

“Ah I see.” Kyung Ho understood. He didn’t want to force the girl any further. “Oh well, i think I need a drink myself.” Kyung Ho snickered. “Hope to hear from you soon.” He added and then both of them said goodbye to each other. Sooyoung looked at the guy from behind as he walked away from her.

Sooyoung then walked towards the train station as she made her way back to Tiffany’s house. She reached the house an hour later. She saw Taeyeon’s car was still at the porch and she also noticed that the lights at the living room were on so she assumed that both Tiffany and Taeyeon must be there spending their time together.

As much as she wanted to go inside the house and see Tiffany, she felt like she didn’t want to. She was upset and hurt of what happened last night but she knew there’s nothing she could do about it. She planned on to seat outside on the bench for a bit before going in.

She walked towards the back garden and then there was a patio area at the garden and she chose to sit there. She took her phone from her coat and switched it on. She had her phone switched off the whole day.

There were almost 20 miscalls from Tiffany and there was also one from Siwon. Tiffany also sent 3 text messages to her. She clicked on to read the messages.

From: Tiffany
Message: Why didn’t you let me know that you’re going out? I was planning to take you out today.

From: Tiffany
Message: Answer my calls please. Do not make me worry.

From: Tiffany
Message: I know you are upset. I am truly sorry for my words and for my action last night. I should not have said any of it. Please come home now. Come home to me.

Sooyoung smiled to herself as soon as she read the last text. The fact that Tiffany apologized made her feel a bit better. She missed the woman so bad. Only god knows how badly she wanted to spend time with her.

With that, she decided to go inside the house from the kitchen’s back door. She wanted to see Tiffany and perhaps apologized to her as well.

*****

“I am seriously going to take a 6 months off once I’m done with this.” Taeyeon muttered angrily. She was doing her work at the kitchen’s table with Tiffany next to her drinking a glass of wine. They were just done with their late dinner.

Tiffany just chuckled after listened to Taeyeon’s remarks. “Let’s go back to England.” Tiffany smiled before she poured more wine in her glass. She was somehow a bit drunk.

“Do you want to?” Taeyeon turned to look at her.

“Why not right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter