Helpless

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was the one who released herself from the kiss. She then stared at Sooyoung’s vulnerable face. Tears were still coming down from Sooyoung’s cheek, and Tiffany straightaway wiped it all away. “I’m sorry.” Tiffany mumbled softly.

Sooyoung didn’t say a word back, she just looked down. Tiffany stood up from the floor and went to the door. She closed the door and locked it before she turned back to look at the girl. Tiffany then sat on the bed and asked Sooyoung to go to her.

“Come here.” She said softly to Sooyoung. Sooyoung stood up from the floor and went to the bed. She sat next to Tiffany. After that, Tiffany sat closer to her and then she held on Sooyoung’s face before she pressed her lips again on Sooyoung’s lips.

Sooyoung’s mind just went blank again. She could feel Tiffany’s hands were on her waist now. Their bodies were pressed to each other. Sooyoung just couldn’t help but to just give in to the woman.

After a few minutes of kissing passionately, they looked at each other. Tiffany gave Sooyoung her warmest smile which made Sooyoung felt weak that instant.

“I don’t want you to ever leave my sight anymore.” Tiffany said.

“I won’t.” Sooyoung shook her head.

“I was so worried today.” Tiffany pleaded softly.

“I’m sorry.” Sooyoung apologized.

Tiffany then massaged her head, she suddenly felt a bit lightheaded that time. “Are you okay?” Sooyoung asked softly. “Yeah. I just need to lie down.” Tiffany replied. She drank maybe a bit too much just now. Even though her tolerance with alcohol was quite bad, she couldn’t help herself just now.

“Let me help you to your room.” Sooyoung quickly stood up from the bed.

“No, I wanna be here with you.” Tiffany refused. She was feeling so dizzy and at that point she felt like throwing up.

“Do you want me to get you anything?” Sooyoung asked worriedly. She could really see how unwell Tiffany was at that time. “No.” Tiffany shook her head. She really felt like throwing up at that time. She stood up from the bed and quickly ran to the bathroom. She immediately threw up inside the toilet bowl.

Sooyoung was so surprised she just didn’t know what to do. “Tiffanyy..” Sooyoung held on her. Tiffany was so weak. She quickly took a tissue and gently wiped Tiffany’s mouth. And then she slowly put Tiffany down on the bed.

After that, she ran out of the room to call for Mrs Kim. The moment she entered the kitchen, she saw Taeyeon was still there. “Where is Mrs Kim?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

“I don’t know. Maybe in the toilet.” Taeyeon answered without even looking at her. She was still busy with her work. “Tiffany just threw up upstairs. I think she’s unwell.” Sooyoung informed Taeyeon.

“I told her not to drink too much!” Taeyeon worriedly rushed herself upstairs to check on the woman since she knew Tiffany was so bad at drinking.

Taeyeon stormed inside Sooyoung’s room and saw Tiffany was lying weakly on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter