Consider

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you get married in the first place?” Sooyoung bravely asked Tiffany. Both of them were back at Sooyoung’s tiny apartment. Sooyoung made a hot coffee for them to drink. Tiffany sipped the coffee and let out a long sigh of relief. It felt so good to drink hot coffee in a cold weather. The time was around 8.45PM at night.

“I was in love.” Tiffany smiled. “And it was obliged of me to get married at that time.” She added calmly. “You my darling, do not make the same mistake as I am.” She advised as she stared at the innocent looking young girl in front of her. “You should never think that you need to get married when you are in your 20s.” She said calmly.

Straightaway Sooyoung got her mind shifted to Siwon. She had basically ignored all calls and text messages. She pitied the guy but not once she felt guilty at that moment. “Are you here Choi Sooyoung?” Tiffany called out to her with a smile. Tiffany noticed that the girl somehow had her mind flung elsewhere.

“I’m sorry..” Sooyoung chuckled. “So tell me about this guy.” Tiffany pointed to the picture frame on the small table. The picture frame of Siwon where they guy himself shamelessly put it there.

“Hmm..” Sooyoung mumbled, trying to find the right words. “Is it that bad?” Tiffany smiled elegantly. Sooyoung could not help but to chuckle. “I can see that he’s in love with me.” Sooyoung said.

“What about you?” Tiffany asked as she crossed her legs. “I like him.” Sooyoung mumbled shyly. She was not good at expressing her own feelings to someone else. She always kept it to herself.

“What do you like about him?” Tiffany again with another question. Sooyoung suddenly felt like the woman was interrogating her for something bad she had done. But she liked it.

“Hmm.. I like that he has a family.” Sooyoung said. Although the guy’s family could be somewhat annoying at times, but the thought of having a family to come home to every holiday was just comforting to Sooyoung.

“Baby, everyone has families.” Tiffany smiled. Sooyoung suddenly went blushing the moment she heard the word ‘baby’ came out of Tiffany’s sweet lips.

“Hmm yeah, true.” Sooyoung agreed. “What do you really really like about him?” Tiffany asked the same question.

“I don’t know.” Sooyoung replied. “Figure things out alright. Life is too precious for you to waste it.” Tiffany said. She was speaking based on her own experience.

“He asked me to go to London with him.” Sooyoung shared.

“Do you want to go?”

“I don’t know.”

“Again, figure things out okay my dear.” Tiffany said before she stood up from the couch. She then walked towards the window and looked outside with the coffee on her hand. She was in her own world when she felt something was leaning on her foot. It was a grey cat.

“Aww..” Tiffany bent down and patted the cat. Sooyoung just chuckled. “His name is Leo.” Sooyoung smiled. “Hi Leo..” Tiffany smiled as she rubbed the cat’s belly the moment the cat had its back on the floor.

“I have three.” Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter