Rights

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th April, 7.55am, 8°C

Sooyoung got out from the shower and checked on the time. For the first time ever, she would be late to work for sure. She had never been late to work before but she didn’t care anymore at that time. She then turned to look at the bed. The woman of her dreams was still sleeping soundly.

The past weekend had been the most emotional yet amazing time for her. For the first time in the last 5 months, she was back in Tiffany’s arms. They talked throughout the weekend and Sooyoung tried her best to make sure Tiffany felt that she wasn’t alone. She had never seen Tiffany that vulnerable and she was terribly broken to see the woman like that.

She walked towards the bed and kneeled down on the floor to look at the woman was still in deep sleep. She Tiffany’s hair and stared at her beautiful raw face intently. “I am so madly in love with you.” Sooyoung mumbled softly.

Suddenly Tiffany moved a bit and slowly opened her eyes. “Hey..” Sooyoung smiled.

“What time is it..” Tiffany asked.

“Still early for you, but not for me.” Sooyoung replied softly as she sat on the bed next to the woman who was still lying down.

“I forgot that you still have to go to work.” Tiffany said softly before she stretched her arms.

“Yes I do. How are you feeling?” Sooyoung asked.

“Sad that you have to leave.” Tiffany mumbled.

“I’m sorry.” Sooyoung replied with a smile. And then Sooyoung looked at the time and she really needed to get going. “Can you spare another 15 minutes?” Tiffany asked as she got up from the bed. “Hmm..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“I will drive you to work.” Tiffany said. “Because I can’t let you take the bus.” Tiffany explained. Last night Sooyoung did mention to her that she had to take a bus to go to work that day because the hotel is at the part of the city.

“I’m okay with taking the bus.” Sooyoung smiled.

“But I’m not.” Tiffany pecked her on the lips and then she stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Sooyoung just couldn’t erase the smile that she had on her face.

A half an hour later, Tiffany stopped the car right in front of the building. “I hope you will have a great day at work.” Tiffany smiled as she turned to look at Sooyoung who was next to her. The time was already past 8.30am and she was already late for sure.

“I will try though.” Sooyoung smiled back before she leaned in to the woman for a kiss. “I love you Tiffany.” Sooyoung said before they parted.

*****

2nd May, 7.45pm, 19°C

For the almost 2 weeks, their routine had been the same with Tiffany sending her to work and picking her up from work in the evening and also spending time together at the hotel.  Sooyoung loved every bit of it but she really didn’t know about Tiffany. Apart from being so loving towards her, she just didn’t know what Tiffany was actually thinking. The court still had not decided on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter